Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last Nights Pickup Pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shouse1018, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Sup guys. Just thought i post some picks on some mids i picked up last night.

got just an eigth paid only 25. I prefer dank but you smoke what you can find.

Shyt is really good, has been makin me confused.
    Mids

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some bubble gum. For some reason i can't load any of the other bubble gum pics.

[​IMG]

Here's me new dog. My wife found this little puppy on the side of the road in a really

nice neighborhood. what kind ya think it is?? I'm thinkin rat terrier mix maybe with a

pom pom (tail kinda has the curly thing goin on when walkin)
    her name is Lucey
    [​IMG]

This is my other dog. His name is Dozer. http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10424/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/21949

2. Bud doesnt look bad but 25 for a half eigth seems a little steep. I dont even what to know what you pay for dank.

3. Yeah man, these mids have been makin me soo confused.

Last night when i bought the eigth i smoke a little and left. Went to Burger King

and thought i lost $10 I should've had $85 left. Was like WTF i must've dropped it.

Counted my money like 10 times. Sure enough I was counting wrong, LOL

I counted a 20 as a 10 and it threw me way off. I was goin crazy tryin to find it.

4. A lot of people diss on mids but in reality if you get the right people you can get bomb ass ganja for cheap.

5. yeah i get all my cheeva real cheap and its always high mids. I cant really diss mids because all i really smoke is blunts so i'm always smoking a good bit so mids do me just fine.

6. Mids are excellent for blunts although you sure do have to put alot of smoke through your lungs.

7. i can never find mids.

i can find low mids, but i don't want that.

if i could find buds like the ones you have there i would be in heaven. i need some blunt weed!

8. lol was going thru this forum thinking wtf are eigths and all... then i thought hmmmm oh a half quarter!

That stuff looks nice... i got 2 o's of some mids for 350.... too darn expensive for mids. I dun even think its mids... i got 4grams of leaves/stems bullshit in the bag. I fuckin love weed that fucks u up, the first thing thta goes thru my mind is " is it laced?? " every time i get good budd!

9. Looks like some good bud. And that price is a steal! Cute dog too :)