Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last Nights Pickup(pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shouse1018, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Picked up some Mids last night. So hard for me to find Nugz and my tolerance is

up so high Mids barely does anything for me. I only have a gram left from the eigth

I got.

I've been wanting to get a vape for a while now so I went lookin through the local

headshops and all they had were BC vapes and Voodoos. So I said Fudge it,

I put money down on one of the voodoos and I'm goin to pick it up on Sat.

Anybody have a Voodoo that has any tips for it?

Anyways. . . .On with the pics. . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lookin Yummy.

3. I own a vapir, and from what I can tell they are identical, as vapir herb disks are sold for the voodoo.. In my experience in terms of tips,

1) watch out for leakage, especially if the tube gets pinched
    2) sometimes it will take too long to heat up. The solution for this is to breath into where you place the disk, breath slow and heavily, so your breath is hot, then it should heat up, don't give up, it may take a few breaths
    3) when it has heated up, give it a couple mins to equalize its temp or it could burn
    4) my ideal temp is 378 fahrenheit.. thc vaporizes at 375, but since the temp will dip, I put it a tiny bit higher
    5) For a while, I inhaled only at the rate that the fan was blowing out. You can inhale a big quick hit if you want, it works.
    6) enjoy!

4. Awesome Herbs, thanks alot. I can't wait to pick that bad boy up on Sat.

I've heard alot of Bad things about the Vapir and Voodoos but are they really that

bad? I mean, how bad can they be? As long as it heats up the weed it should be

gravy right?? Maybe I'll luck out and get one that works great. If I didn't work

6 days a week 70+ hours a week I would've drove to ATL and got a Box vape but

this is much more convenient.

5. yea, too bad my tolerance is waaaaaaaay the fudge up.

6. damn bro, thats a nice 8th. How much cash did you throw down for it? I wish my dealer could sell me a nug thats an 1/8th. I always get like 4 or 5 big nugs that weigh an 1/8th but one big one just looks cooler, lol. Tolerence is a bitch!

7. People who don't get used to the quirks of the vapir don't like it. If you master the art, its great, and really not difficult at all. I loveee my vapir.. Right now however I'm all about my new dub-bub

8. And what an awesome double bub that is. ^_^

Nice eigth, to the threadstarter. :hello:

9. i think thats the case w/ most vapes. I had my vapir for a while but it never hit right. I experimented w/ different temps, drawing at different speeds, packin lightly, densely, and just about everything else. It eventually found a new home and i got a vaporbros and never looked back.

Shouse, hope that vape does you good. Post some pics when you get it.

i wish we had mids in this area. i'm starting to get fed up w/ the prices people are trying to charge for dank.

10. Dude I've been gettin ripped on prices for the last 6 months. payin the reg 25 eigth

and 50 a quad of good mids. Nugz, lol. . . . One day it's 50 an eigth the next it could

be 60. and that's just Commercial, I've seen headies go for 30 a gram.

11. yea, I wish my headshop had box style vapes. All they had though were Voodoos

and those crappy BC vapes :mad:

Yeah, I was gonna buy a 400w HPS first but out of impulse i put money down on

the vape instead. Yea, MJ prices suck around here. To think, I spend $100 a week

on weed. that's 400-500 a month easy. It's the only hobby I have cause I can't

afford any others, :p. Except fishin, dame is it so relaxing sittin in a fold out chair

puffin on a nice blunt waitin for a nice bass to hit yer line.

Once I get my vape(which might be tomorrow night :)) I'll be able to take just the

bag wit me, that's soo cool.

12. 30 a gram?!?!?!??!?!?!? Damn. i guess i cant be that pissed at our dank prices... I'm payin 150 for a half, 250 for an O. Thats about as high as i'm willing to go.

If you spend that much on bud you should buy in bulk. Save you some money.

vape will def save you some herb though.

13. those regs sound like pretty good prices.. but dont we all hate those damn hustlers tryin to push shit for more than its worth.. ex: headies for 30 a g..

14. About 4 years ago there was a drought here and no lie a Quad of Stress was goin

for 50. Could even roll a blunt with this stuff cause it was so dry. Breakin up the

weed was like breakin up a mud clump. Just turn to sand. Even when tryin to inhale

through a blunt, you ended up gettin a mouth full of sandy herb. Bad times. . . .

15. I can't find mids at all, and I wanna cook brownies. But I'm not throwing in a $70 quarter of dank thats just aching to be smoked.