Last Nights Adventurous Toke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xBuds Bunnyx, Jul 16, 2012.

1. #1 xBuds Bunnyx, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
    Hello fellow blades,

So last night I went to a party(herbless). I am very conservative when it comes to having weed outside of my own property which is why I didn't bring any. However when I showed up they had a quad(7 grams) of some dank. The party was smashing it was out in the country(kind of) but was very near some trails. I was probably about 6 shots into my southern comfort when two of my best buddies came over and asked me if I wanted to roll. I kind of figured what we were going to do but had no idea the beauties that were about to unfold. Mind you I live in a city and attend a college so I usually medicate within the city limits. On this night I was very relaxed due to the alcohol and wanted to try smoking outdoors. So we took my buddies jeep at this point it was me my two best friends and a stoner chick we always bring with us just to even the numbers out a bit plus stoner chicks are cool as hell shout out to all of you! :hello: We made it out to the head of the trails and the driver got out to dis-engage his sway bar.(don't quote me) Once everything was ready to go we went through some minor mud and just crawled right through it. The trail began to build up to a hill where at the end I'd say there was a 60degree-70degree incline that looked very muddy. I honestly didn't think the jeep had it in itself to go up the hill however it surprised me although very muddy we made it to the to of this hill. At the top of the hill there was a clearing and we were at the most elevated point in the area. You could literally see everything around you in the pitch black it was nuts. The driver shut the engine off and parked here we all got on top of the jeeps bars and sat up top. The driver pulled out a blunt and we began smoking. It was absolutely beautiful and although it was at night everything seemed so much more surreal. After finishing the blunt and feeling quiet elevated the driver told us all to look up. Now don't get me wrong I've seen stars before. I've seen them thousands of times but never like this. I looked up and it seemed like there was a star literally every square inch of the sky. We literally sat back in awe at the beauty of our universe. Has anyone ever had an experience close to this? It was wonderful and I would recommend the experience to anyone.

2. your buddies asked you if you wanted to roll? do you use that term for smoking weed? I have only heard it used as slang for being on MDMA

3. nothing like getting really high and enjoying the milky way spiral

[​IMG]

4. It was a great story until that.

I'm just saying you could have gone without it.

You basically called blunt smokers fools.

It was like "The driver pulled out a blunt" :)

"(sorry wiz I tried telling them fools)" :(

5. Meant to be taken as a joke. I am a blunt smoker but prefer a joint. Due to the wrapping of a blunt having tobacco in it. I will remove it as it may be construed as me hating on blunt smokers.

6. Roll like do you want to head out of here. Slang for getting away from a place as apposed to using a herb/drug.