Last night....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Newbie Toker, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Well when skool finished, i walked to the train station to meet some friends gettin back from a field trip, they were a bit late so we had to rush to town to buy some shrooms, we get there in time...just! Then we walk back toa friends house, pick up 2 bottls of home-made wine, go to the shop and buy a big bottle of %40 russian vodka, and I ring up a few people to see if I can get any weed....no luck, but on the walk to another friends house (we were stayin at hers that nite) we meet up with some other friends, who think they can hook us up...we end up with a 1/4 of hash...great, i hate hash and its taste, so i'm glad i didnt chip in for it...we got to the other friends house, and immediatly got the bottle of vodka out, and someone else skinned up a few joints, so there was like a few joints goin around and a vodka bottle, but most people steered clear of it, then a friend suggested i take a big hit off the joint, and without exhaling take a double shot of vodka..i did, didnt feel anything...eventually after me and him had half the bottle between us i was on the verge of pullin a whitie, after about 10 minutes I ran to the john and was sick, I couldnt stand up and couldnt think straight or anythin....so my friends decided to take me out for a walk to get some fresh air, i was basically sleepin on my friends arm the whole walk, but i started to sober up a bit on the way back....man, its the worse state ive ever been in and i dont wanna do it again...dont mix alchahol and hash! stick with preferably weed, or alchahol (hash is baaad!)

2. Good friend... took you out for a walk? Damn. Well that sucks man, just mix weed with stuff that the Ganja Chef approves.