Last night was weird.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ivache, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Hey blades!
    So somethig pretty weird happened yesterday at my place...I took a break from weed for about 20 days(i do it on 2months roughly) and i decided to smoke cuz i took all my exams and was feeling pretty happy.I invited two of my friends(both girls)to come and smoke with me and they brought weed with them,so i didnt pay for anything.And then a collegue of mine came too and asked if he can join us,i didnt have a problem with that because we hang out a lot,play baskteball and etc,but we have never smoked together since he is not a stoner.(he said he smoked 2 or 3 times before).So we got all high and i was high as a kite,feeling gr8,but then this friend of mine started acting really,really creepy :O He had this scary smile on his face all the time like a rapist and just didnt stop smiling and staring at my friends.I felt really creeped out,my friends did too.Then he asked them to strip and i knew where this was going so i told them to leave..i felt really awkward and believe me this whole situation was so so weird i dont know what to think about it.I know weed effects everyone different,but this..idk.
    What u think?

2. I thought everyone got naked after a session. I know I do.

3. Dude's a creeper.

4. Yea that would be rather akward lol

5. Idk what to say. Have a word with him as tell him that was weird af and he should stop it

Beer before Bud, you're in the mud
    Bud before Beer, you're in the clear.

You told who to leave exactly? The two girls AND the creeper? I would have just kicked that fucker out my house and kept smoking with the ladeez.

Yeah seriously just tell the one dude to leave no need to fuck the entire sesh cause one guy's a fuckboy

8. #8 Stoniecat, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015

*were is the delete button for double posts*

9. Man like I told you on the phone I was not really trying to see those girls nude I wanted to see you nude again. I mean after the first time we did it was wonderful I never knew you were such a power bottom. I thought you might like to watch the girls go at it while I made you mine again. Oh well I had such a fun time after you sent the girls away you are such a beast I might be falling in love with you. Oh hell I love you and I want you to be my wife and all of GC is invited to our wedding I think we should have it in Oregon so we could borrow those guys titanium plate to have a giant dab tent. See you tonight make sure you were the school girl outfit but don't put the panties on cause that will just be a waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. He succesfully cock blocked your threesome.

11. Hahaha man that sucks he can't respect your friends a little more.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. lol dude got high as balls and let his horniness take over.

what a moron