Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last night was scaryy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by l StayHigh l, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Ima get right to the point.

So last night im on the way back from a hour long trip, long deserted road, havent seen anyone in miles. Up ahead I see blue lights on BOTH sides of the road, Sitting beside me was my illadelph in my backpack, along with a nice ass fluffy gram and a half. As soon as I notice they are cops, I grab the book bag and put it in the backseat so its not in clear view. Roadcheck goes normal to make a long story short, and they let me go. Ive never been so scared in my life, I knew all the cops too, and my buddy who was behind me said they were all around my car with the mag lights, i was too scared to look back at em cuz i thought they would think I was nervous.

I handled the situation well though, didnt stutter or anything and made general conversation and said thank you, blah blah. still, probobly the closest encounter I will EVER have with the cops + weed.

2. Did the same thing years ago when I scored an elbow from my bro-in-law in Seattle and drove it across the border to God's country. CANADA

I must of stopped every five miles to make sure the bag hadn't fallen off the undercarriage. I hit the border two minutes before the midnight closing and there was five cops and a dog with nothing to do but check me out.

How the f**k they didn't bust my sorry ass I'll never know. Two minutes to midnight. Sounds like a good movie title. But my baby sitting story on New Year's Eve was true and must of sounded true to the cops 'cause they let me cruise on by.

Three miles to home, a fresh pair of skivvies and a double bong load of bag weed made it all go away.

I had a bottle of rum and a carton of Camels and they didn't even ask me to pay duty on it.

Good thing. My "dooty" was in my shorts!

Probably the last pound of weed that went north of the border. This was 1977 or so.

Got pulled over for speeding almost five years ago with a sawed-off 12 gauge in the trunk but that's a story for another time.

3. One time I went to Virginia Beach with two of my friends. We had all sorts of illegal stuff in our car (if you can think of it, we probably had it).

Anyways, on our way to find our hotel, our GPS told us to head down a road. The road seemed normal, until we hit a fucking military base. At first, I thought it was fine, they would just tell us to turn around, but they had drug/bomb sniffing dogs searching EVERY car (cars that were military personnel, civilians, commercial). I immediately began to freak.

Needless to say, I talked my way out of it and told the GPS to reroute us to the correct area without heading through a goddamn military base.

A few minutes later, we circumnavigated the base and ended up going down another street. WE WERE REDIRECTED TOWARDS THE OTHER ENTRANCE OF THIS MILITARY BASE! "SON OF A BITCH, WE'RE TOTALLY FUCKED" i thought. When I started explaining how our retarded garmin sent us to the wrong area, the guy was awfully suspicious and a huge cunt. He told us never to come back there again.

As soon as we got to the hotel, we ingested/inhaled what we had to get rid of the evidence lol

4. I'd like to hear about this. Sounds like the kinda shit I like to read about on here

5. congrats. now try posting in real life stories

6. Yeah, I wouldn't come here and do all kinds of crazy things here. Especially if your by the beach/oceanfront.

Closest thing I would do is smoke on the North end where there is nobody in the middle of the night or smoke on the way there on the interstate... Taking stuff down to the beach with you is sketchy as hell.

7. I guess you guys got well patrolled beaches in your area.

I was born in Vandsterdam in '54 and you had to go to Stanley Park to hassled by the man.

They didn't like tokin' around the tourists. With a thousand acre park in downtown Vancouver you didn't have to go far for private tokin' space.

Even in '69 they would just rip you off for your stash and let you go.

Wreck Beach was great tho a slice of white bread like myself had to keep his junk in the shade. Still a great place to score/smoke.

We scored a few lids one day on the east side and when the cop knocked on my driver's window it was like a Cheech and Chong movie. I saw his flashlight beam playing over the baggies on the front seat and after he stopped coughing he asked if we had any open booze in the car and told us to keep the weed out of sight so he wouldn't have to deal with the paper work.

Another time in Stanley park an RCMP officer took away my bag and on the way up the trail, stopped and asked me if I had any papers!

WTF! It's all good if you're not doing time eh?

F**k! I miss Vancouver!

8. Im scared by just reading these stories.

9. why is it i keep seeing the same fuckin post that the OP posted

every-fucking-where

if nobody replies to your original post dont make another for the fuck of it

10. Don't be scared. Just be careful. Careful enough to be called paranoid by your friends.

40+ years of smokin/growin and no bust works for me.

When you feel that spidy sense kicking in, act on it. Hide your stash, toss your pipe or otherwise divorce yourself from incriminating evidence! This is not the time to destroy the evidence by rolling it up in little pieces of paper and smoking it.

I would rather suffer ridicule from my "friends" than do the same bent over a chair at the local jail or prison.

Smoking and growing is a criminal activity so be ready for the negative effects at all times.

Never let down your guard and be aware of your surroundings at all times.

Paranoia is not a mental health issue when they're all out to get you.

They're always out to get you so stay healthy and alert!

11. Couldn't have said it better myself.

12. Thats how I roll 24/7. I never have more then I can swallow. I say swallow, b/c weed gets really moist when you try and chew and eat it. What I hate is when I with people who are wreckless as hell. "Hey this spot seems good to smoke" ".... You mean a parking lot facing the highway and a main road... okay.. no"

13. Maybe you're drinking too much of that green soup.

Or you're double-dipping

Hallucinations are gods way of telling you to take a break.

Paranoia is common sense related to ongoing criminal activities.

Chill, my brother.

Peace and a little on the side. :0)

14. No shit eh!

Some peeps just live to fill a jail cell. Best that they're not your "friends".

Watch your back, nobody else will do as good a job.

15. Right on man.

I've spent a bit of time around biking (and biking myself) and there's an old saying that goes "if you aren't scared, you're not being careful enough." I think the same thing applies to smoking the herb.

16. penis

17. Oh, and as far as my scary close call.....I had been rolling around with a good friend of mine (he was driving). We were on our way to seeing a movie and to enhance the experience we had smoked a few bowls on the way. About a block away from reaching the theatre, we see the flashing lights behind us and my buddy slows the car and pulls over to the side of the road.

Cop walks up to the window and explains to my friend, "you took that last corner a little slowly, I was just wondering if anything was the matter." What the fuck? Suddenly cornering at safe speeds is a crime?

At any rate, he checked my friends ID and info and let us go on our way without any more trouble. But talk about stressful, I was sure we were due to be busted! The car stunk of weed, we were obviously stoned, and my friend was practically shaking nervous. The guy most have been a rubey cop though because my no-bust streak continued and it does to this day!

................knock on wood.........

18. or possibly a kick-ass Iron Maiden song:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75ikjK1vaI]YouTube - Iron Maiden-2 Minutes To Midnight[/ame]

19. Too true. I "think" it was, "If your not scared you really don't know what's going on." Tho I'm sure there are other opinions as valid as ours.

The herb fills my soul and the feeling came back to my legs when I torched a fattie and climbed on my mountain bike.

Ride to live, live to ride.

Peace and a little on the side.

20. Right the f**k on! ROTFLMAO

Shit like that happened to me on a regular basis. Hauling hookers around in my cab in Calgary in the late '70s got me plenty of face ups with the man. When I was a kid in Vancouver I had to go to court to get an order stopping the cops from pulling me over unless they had just cause.

Nobody wanted to ride with me 'cause I couldn't go more than a few miles before the gum ball fired up behind me. They'd trash my VW and anyone in it but never busted me or my friends. We were justifiably paranoid enough to not be holding when the bust went down or had stashed the goods well.

Being wicked nasty stoned on 'cid and dealing with cops sucks big time and is not to be recommended at all.

Good times fer sure!