Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last night was fun

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TobySucks, Jan 30, 2011.

1. So me and 4 of my friends got 26 grams of mids and we finished it in like 6 hours, this is the most i've ever smoked and i can't really remember anything. What's the most anyone here has ever smoked in a night?

2. quarter of dank bud :D

3. I get stoned off my ass on 1 joint

4. What's the point in having fun if you can't remember it?

5. because things are coming back slowly and i laugh my ass off when i just remember something

6. Tell that to the millions of bros out there who love to drink till they blackout every night.

7. I smoke that in an hour. Get on my level.

8. sounds like a waste. but im glad u had fun flushing your money down the toilet, in a few days you'll remember doing that

9. Get to my level of smoking a pound to myself in 2 hours. im still remembering thing from last year.