Last night was definetly scary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UglyInfidel, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Well, it all started out at my friends house last night... we were supposed to get some acid, but the person that we were going to get it from went to a concert and we had no way of getting it. So, my friends decided that they wanted to drink instead. I wasn't planning on drinking, but I had weed so it was all cool. Now, none of us are 21, so my friends had to call some people to buy it for us. They ended up getting 2 cases of miller hi-life, which equals out to like 48 beers. So we went into my friends basement to play beer pong. I sat out and watched and just smoked a joint. After they finished playing beer pong they decided to do 3 beer bongs each. I didn't do any, but I did drink 2 beers while watching. So after they finished doing beer bongs, everyone was pretty drunk, except me, but I was high. So we decided to go upstairs and fight eachother... don't ask lol. My friend heather called her brother and told him to come over. She told him that we had beer and that he could come over and drink. Now, her brother was all ready drunk and all coked up before he came over. So him and 2 of his friends show up and start drinking. About 5 minutes into the time that they were there, her brother gets a call from one of his friends saying that they saw them back up into someone's car. He didn't realize it becasue he was drunk. So it ends up that the person that he hit, followed him to my friends house. They didn't come to the house, but yeah... you guessed it... they called the fucking cops. So her brother and his friends panic and leave the house. So we decide to clean up everything just incase cops do come. So after we cleaned up we were just chillin my friends living room when she says "now if the cops do come, which i doubt they will..." she didn't even have time to finish her sentence as i jumped up and screamed "heather!! there's 2 fucking cop cars coming down your driveway!!!" My first thought was to hide. So i grabbed my jacket and me and my friend markie ran to the basement. I threw my jacket underneath a bed, and we went and hid underneath the stairs. We could hear the cops upstairs and one cop asked "why are there 2 kids passed out on the couch? And, why is there a beer sitting on the table??" The 2 kids passed out on the couch were my friends that got super drunk from the beer bongs. So I say to my friend markie "we should hide better, incase they search". So we grabbed this plastic cover and threw it over our heads, which was loud as fuck. We were hiding there for a good 30 min. I say to my friend "I think the cops are gone". Not even 5 sec after I said that I heard the cops walk back into the house and say "I"m going to have to put you under arrest for underage drinking". As soon as I heard that, I said to my friend markie that I was hiding with "we have to get the fuck outta this house, now!!". So, we tried to take off the plastic cover that was on top of us, but it was soo loud. I snuck out frmo underneath the stairs, and helped my friend out. We slowly creeped over to the basement door and ran the fuck outta that house. We run into the woods (its about 30 degrees outside and raining) and hide. I realized that i left my jacket in the house with my weed and cell phone. But i decided that wasn't important at this point. So we hide in the woods for about 2 hours. I was so fucking cold. I said to my friend "we have to get back in that house. I have my jacket in there, and my jacket has my weed and cell phone. if they find that, they'll know who's it is". So, we finally get the courage to sneak up to the house as cops are searching the outside of the house. They were in the front of the house, so it was our only chance. My friend said that she would go inside to grab both of our jackets, but i had to stand outside and hold the screen door open and be a lookout. So she sneaks inside as i'm holding the door open and as i'm holding the door open, i see 2 little lights moving across the ground. i thought to myself "oh fuck, cops" so i ran inside and slammed the door on accident. My friend couldn't find my jacket, so i ran into the room where i put it and grabbed it from underneath the bed. We snuck back the door and prayed there were no cops out there and that they didn't hear meshut the door. So, we look and it was clear. So we run back into the woods and we saw the cops walk back into the backyard just as we made it into the woods. I was so relieved. So, i pulled out my cell phone, and tried calling people to pick us up because it was so cold. I couldn't find anyone to pick us up. finally, after about another 2 hours of hiding in the woods, i get ahold of someone. So, they picked us up and we went back to their house and i fell asleep right away. So, now,here i am...lucky to not be in trouble... and high as fuck. Last night was fun. :smoke:

2. damn i hope everything turns out well for everyone
    That sux tho, all for the stupid guys car, whyd he have to call the cops, he coulda just talked to the chicks brother and gotten it all worked out w/o popo and called them later

3. DAMN!!! that was one hell of a story. it kept me in suspense the whole time i was reading it.
    if that was me i would of prolly shit my pants. lol

smoke on my friend:smoking:

4. That should be a short movie.

5. Wow, that's awesome how you had the guts to go back into the house for your weed. Haha...I'm glad you didn't get caught.

6. Right on man, dodgin the 5-0. Be careful in the future though!

7. i'm glad my first instinct is always hide/shield my bud and not leave it behind.

8. Dude thats a fuckin sweet story!
    glad you got out ok but its too bad your friends got busted. fucking cops

9. What a don't understand is why anyone of you gave the cops consent to search your place. I have been in much similiar situations and just told the cops "no, i am not giving you consent to search my property". Now trust me, they definetely weren't happy by this but there was nothing they could do so everyone was fine to continue partying.

10. you should become an author what suspence!!!!!!

11. yeah... well my friend did tell them that they didn't have a warrant to search the house. but i talked to her today and she said that they only reason they came inside was because her mom ended up coming home and her mom gave them permission to come inside. but i'm glad i got away, and my friends aren't in too much trouble... they're lucky because i thought they were going to get alot harsher of a punishment than they did.

12. Dude .. you are SO fucking lucky. What happened to your freinds who got busted for drinking?

That story did have me in suspence and i kept thinking Hes gunna get caught . .... hes gunna get caught .. AND YOU DIDNT !

Nice one :D

13. Nice Story telling, i felt like i was there. When you said you were going back for your weed, I shouted aloud "DON'T!!". Lol. Your one lucky kid, thats all i can say besides Blaze on.

~M.ot.J

14. haha yea, ive got a damn funny story thats exactly like that. i think ill type it up in a bit.

15. awesome story ;) + reps since i enjoyed it.....

(although you could work on your paragraphs lol)