Last Night Smoke Sesh

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thatcoolguy, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Dude, I love smoking excessive amounts of marijuana. It's so sweet.

Anyways, me and my friend P were in his car, parked on the side of the road, and it's a minivan, so we hop in the second row, roll the front windows down, and started off on about 1.5g's. We decided it would be a good idea to finish it. About 10 bowls later, were high as shit (like I mean blasted) and we went to T Bell and got those nacho cheese bacon gordita things. Oh my goddddddd they were fantastic.

Where did you guys smoke last night? :smoke:

2. Last night I smoked at one of my friends house and listened to music. Didnt smoke a whole lot just a couple blunts and listened to music.

3. smoked at my friend kayla's last night. hit a fucking 6 foot ice bong. that was interesting.

4. Smoked in the local state park last night with one friend, he had to leave so i just sat at home browsing GC.

5. Yesterday, smoked a doobie in my friends car on the way to Sam Ash. Then went back to my friends crib and smoked another doobie and ripped the bubbler, then ripped more bubbs and chilled for a while. Slow day.

6. smoked outa my bowl in my car with some friends then got some free cookies at mcdonalds because i begged then smoked more

7. the night was slow and boring. so i was on GC :hello:
    i saw a kief thread so i grabbed my grinder and some stems i had and got to work...i was amazed at the amount of Kief output the stems produced. so i made an apple pipe since it wasnt enough to use my bubbler and i pinched a small nug (very small) from my bros stash and piled the kief on top. 3 hits got me a nice chill high. :smoke:

8. went to a baseball field thing at a school and smoked a few bowls then played b-ball, then went and got other dudes, smoked hookah, then back to the baseball field and sat on the bleachers and smoked sum more.

9. a gram and a half is excessive? :confused:

10. god those bacon cheddar whatever things get my mouth drooling just thinking about them

11. I am an expert in construction of all things crunchueesy. - Taco Bell employee

12. sat around a fire with a few friends and a bunch of strangers, ate pizza, chilled.

then we smoked in an RV :D

13. Damn how does 1.5gs last you 10 bowls, still seems like guys had a fun time.