Last night...read this crazy shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokinfresh, Jul 17, 2007.

1. So last night was fuckin nuts. Not your average night. Oh and I can't smoke cuz I have 2 ua's a week, don't make me go there it sucks ass.

I was kickin it with my friends Mick and Jacoby, and we were plannin on gettin drunk and havin a good time goin places n shit. So we pick up this kid Kyle who I know pretty good and we go and buy a 1/5th of Potters Vodka, cheap I know, but it does the job quite well.

So we go to this park near my house and start takin shots n shit just chillin fuckin around lighten shit on fire n shit. Then we bounce up outta there and are bumpin music gettin hyphy drivin around and go to the local high school to drink a lil more. So there we pretty much kill the 1/5th of vodka and at like 7 my homie Jacoby had to peace it and go home cuz he lives in a subburb about 45 minutes from Seattle and he had shit to do tommorow.

So he leaves, and we decide we needed to drink more, we were sorta gettin hungover and so we peace it and go and buy 3 more 40's, one for each of us. While we're sittin in the corner of the parking lot waitin for Kyle to come back with the 40's, Mick was takin bong hits in the drivers seat. Then this shady ass hell looking Mexican guy walks over to the drivers seat and taps on the window. Mick lowers it just a little and the guy starts whispering and me and Mick can't tell what the fuck he's saying so we're all like "what?" and then he's like "bud?" so we're like "naw man we don't have any sorry if we did we'd hook up but naw man". We're both pretty drunk but the guy then flashes the tiny 9 millimeter at the window and is like "FUCK YOU GUYS *****!". We're like "SHIT!!!@" but then the guy just booked it. Kyle came back right after and we were so shocked we didnt even tell him.

So this is where shit goes down the drain. We peace it and are gettin hyphy to "Killa Whale" by Andre Nickatina and are about to pick up this kid Jimmy to get drunk or whatever. While we're pullin into his parking lot, I open up the passenger door and one of the 40's falls out and shatters all over the ground. At the same exact time about 4 or 5 white skinhead guys run up to our car, and start throwin punches n shit through the window. They reach for the alcohol and I snatch it back and the dude on my side gets all pissed and socks me in the face, then spits in it. So I fly the passenger door open hella quick and smack his punkass in the knee. At the same time, the drivers seat window shatters and glass goes everywhere. At that point the fuckheads decided to bounce, so they all booked it. I turn and look at Mick and he's bleeding HELLA out of his face from cuts from the glass. There's blood everywhere, so we all hop out and chase after the car that all the skinheads jumped into. We got their licence plate n shit, and all these neighboors pour out of the houses n shit and are all askin us what happened. A firetruck comes and they clean up Micks face a little. Mick decides to not even call the cops cuz he was a little drunk and had dro n bottles of alc in the car so he'd just call later that night.

It turns out Jimmy wasn't even home, but his mom comes home right after and she's cool but she's all askin what happened n shit so we tell her and then she tells us that Jimmy's at this fat ass park right down the street so we peace it and drive down there to tell everybody what happened so we could find they're punkasses and get some payback. We get down there and they're basically a fat ass tailgate party goin down so we all hop out and try to drink our troubles away buy killlin the 40's n just bullshittin with everyone about what happened. I saw hella homies I hadn't seen in a fuckin long time cuz I just got out of inpatient. There's this pretty big ass black guy there who gets into a fight with this white guy, and the white guy was doin surprisingly well. After that we all decide to switch the spot so this fatass caravan of cars drives over to the local high school and we all drink a lil more while people are sparkin blunts in the field and lighten leftover fireworks just kickin it. By this time there's no fuckin way I could walk straight. But there's this fine ass girl there who I knew a lil bit ago but we stopped talkin for a while. It's funny becuz I was never one of the real popular people around but this bitch was, and we started foolin around right before I left in Mick's backseat. Thank god for tinted windows. After that, I walked home because Mick's mom said he had to keep his car there so the po could come and check out the car. So I got home at around 2 after everyone else started goin back.

I still haven't talked to Mick but I'm about to call him to see what's up, thanks y'all

2. boy that sucked.

3. Wow man. Maybe God's telling you you should move.

crazy fucking story.

4. That's nuts. Skinheads?? I've never actually seen one in real life, just in the movies. But I heard they are pretty cocky and stubborn.

5. Well I just meant that they were all white and tall and skinny and had buzzcuts...but yeah lol somebody who ambushes you and fucks ur shit up is probably a lil cocky and stubborn.