Last night my boy was TRIPPIN

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by K1NG, May 14, 2009.

1. So me and my boy copped a nice eighth of some unknown headies from our regular dealer. We pack about 5-6 bowls in a spoon, and we are straight geeked up. I have to drive my girlfriend home so I don't smoke for about an hour, then I leave at about 1am to take her home. I am on the edge of being high you know, buzzed almost... I get a call on my way home (My girl lives 10mins away). It's my boy and he said he could hear vibrations, then when he focused on it he could hear voices, and he was SURE it was cops talking outside his house, so he started calling out what he heard while on the phone with me, and he was straight trippin out, then he started fucking crying on the phone to me, I am thinking did we get some laced shit??? So I'm like bro, I'll be there in like 5, chill out. He's like THEIR COMING TO GET ME, I FUCKING KNOW IT, then starts screaming. His room mate comes out to the garage (our toke spot) and my boy calms down and when I pull up everythings ok, and we just smoke some more.

Just thought I had to share it. :smoking:

2. Your avatar is really fuckin creepy looking

3. Yeah it bugs me the fuck out everytime I see it. Need somethin easy on the eyes, like the hoff. No Homo.

4. You guys are pansies, I love his avatar. :D :wave:

5. Yeah, what is that?

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFpFmQSeGs]YouTube - Jigsaw falls[/ame]

7. isnt that the puppet from Saw??

8. Naw, he doesn't have those red cheek things, and his eyes are beatier.

9. LOL That vid was quite possibly the funniest thing ever

10. LMAO wat a good 32 seconds, i experienced watchin this

11. #12 ssdssd, May 15, 2009
    Last edited: May 15, 2009
    I had a similar experience last weekend. I just picked up some real dank shit (possibly the best stuff I've ever smoked) and me and a friend got FUCKED UP. We were sitting there smoking my our 2nd bowl and all the sudden I heard a car door close, and then I was hearing voices...my friend was also! At this point we were like "WTF dude?" Then we put the bowl out, went inside and watched TV. lol

12. +rep for the jackie chan game pic:D

13. Yeah sometimes it does that if your parranoid. You keep making yourself hear these bad thoughts and stuff and keep scaring yourself worse and worse.