Last night my bearded dragon laid eggs :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, May 12, 2010.

1. oooh man i want a reptile so bad:eek:
    u got really beautiful pets:D
    and congrats for becoming a daddy:p:wave:

2. Thanks man, I'm definitely going to be giving this a try. The hard part is just spotting the bugger, I mostly see it scampering around; but occasionally it'll show up on a table or on the floor long enough to make an attempt to grab it.

3. So awesome.

4. haha thanks

let me know how it goes.
    thanks g

5. damn thats one beautiful dragon but i fuckin LOVE the green python! i am so getting one someday

6. beautiful friends!

7. Well 2 have completely hatched and the other 2 are on their way out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Cool pics, Smokentoke!

9. Thanks G, ill have more as the others finish hatching

10. oh man the little guys look so awesome! cant wiat to see the other two wen they're fully hatched

11. Too coolio! They are so cute, so those are not really "eggs" but more of a bag they are in? That is crazy how they just deflate once they come out. Just too cool to have been able to watch the whole process from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing. :hello: :D
    :gc_rocks: GC is just like a City...all kinds of things happening around town.

12. i think they are eggs just a lot more leathery than birds eggs. am i right about this? because i once tryed to hatcher turtle eggs (i was 10 and i failed) and they were just round little leathery eggs

13. thats way sweet but i hate reptiles haha they give methe creeps

14. that is awesome.. so cute ! congratulations ! :)

15. Nice dude congratz, I had a bearded dragon once supposed to live for like 20 years I went on vacation and came back and it was dead. It was only 2 :( and its food was half eaten I hate how there is so much disease for these things in the cages in the stores :*(

16. Thanks ill keep you all updated
    Of course, Im just glad to have sparked some interest in the hobby as well as educate and entertain you all along the way :)

Yeah thats a good way to describe them. Not hard like chicken shells, kinda like a think leathery texture

lol ok

Yeah that blows. Could have been a ton of things, it wasnt displaying any sort of symptoms before it passed?

17. Well, dragon number 3 is out of his shell. However, he does have some physical defects. Dented head, 1 (small eye), and an underbite. He is moving around normally, so we'll see how it goes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Wait... Dragons are fucking real?!? :eek:

19. :eek::eek: why haven't I seen this thread in along time.

Sweet babies too.

20. awww, look at the little dudes!

now i wanna get some lizards or snakes. kinda always wanted one but i have no clue how to take take of em.

you should totally give one to me :D