Last night my bearded dragon laid eggs :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, May 12, 2010.

1. Lmao, am i the only one who loves the grow op? hahaha
    anyways awesome animals bro

2. AHAHA dude i saw the plant on the first page and from there on out a checked every page and not a single person said a damn thing about the weed, the whole time im like im gonna be the first one to mention his dank ass bud..and you stole my thunder!! haha those lizards are sweet, im more of a mammal kinda guy

3. Coingrats! Awesome pics, can't see the video tho dunno why :confused:

4. Haha, for sure.

Sick creatures you got.

5. Hahaha I was wondering if someone would bring that up :p Thats been harvested already :p

hahaha

hmmm, can anyone see the video?

thanks G

Lumix Panasonic DMC-LZ8

hahaha well I guess I could see it that way. hahaha mini-dinos

6. [quote name='Smokentoke420'][​IMG]

What kind of reptile is that? I may just be a dumbass, but anyways I want one lol.

7. Asking questions does not make you a dumbass. That is Marbled Gargoyle Gecko

8. Wow, cool animals :hello: I always wanted a snake. :)

9. thats awesome man, but i cannot lie

when i saw this thread title, i just CRACKED THE FUCK UP for a few minutes, i dunno why. funny shit man

10. Just a snake? No specific kind? Ever look into getting a nice Trouser Snake. You know, one you can handle all the time? :p:smoking:

:poke: okay.... :laughing: Whatever's clever, G. hahahaa:confused_2:

11. Whats up man, I was just wondering what substrate you use for your beardies. I used some left over tile for mine, but it absorbs everything so it smells like shit. I was thinkin of switching to sand, but I wanna make sure my beardie won't die of impaction. He's about 9 months old and probably 13-15" long.

Beautiful animals btw (other than the spiders :confused_2:)

12. Damn haven't seen one of your posts in some time, good to see all is going well :wave:

Those things are crazy... I don't even know what to say to something so damn awesome.

13. I have mine in sifted and sanatized "Playground sand" i think its called. but honestly the safest substrate is paper towels. My all do great though.

thanks man, yeah i havent been posting much lately, got a job

14. sweet thread man lookin forward to seeing the babies:D

+rep

15. [quote name='Smokentoke420']Just a snake? No specific kind? Ever look into getting a nice Trouser Snake. You know, one you can handle all the time? :p:smoking:

lmao :hello: haha, very funny :D :hello:

16. eres my Collared Lizards. Theyre sleeping. The cage has since been cleaned :p

[​IMG]

17. what was your yield on the plant?

18. It was about 6 ounces

19. where da babies at?!

20. swimming in their eggs :p :smoke: