Last night my bearded dragon laid eggs :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, May 12, 2010.

1. badass. im subscribing to this thread to watch this all play out

2. Thanks everyone :) I hope you all enjoy it. Keep bumping the thread, i subscribed so i can see any replies. So itll need to be bumped to remind em to update. Gotta be up in 7hours for another 10 hour day at work. Goodnight you guys. If you have any more questions feel free to ask :)

3. You have a dragon?

4. haha fitting name for the green python, we had one at the pet store i worked at for 6 months, we couln't get that fucking snake not to be a grinch either. haha. the eggs and beardies look awesome man

5. what are you gonna do with all the babies when they hatch?

6. Hey everyone :) I'll be keeping the 2 best looking of the clutch, and selling the rest of the babies. I always keep at least 2 babies from each clutch of everything I breed, so I can buy them high quality mates that makes top shelf animals :)

Ive got 6 baby Gargoyle geckos I need to get rid of most of them. I have some stripped and some marbled.

7. See ya guys in a few days

8. how much you plannin on selling everything for?:confused:
    and im PRETTY sure you promised me one a while back if they did actually ever happen:p

9. That last picture of the grinch is awesome he is like "yo gimme that im hungry!!"

and thats cool that your bearded dragon laid some eggs!

10. Very nice dragons you have as well as python, noticed you said you picked some lizards up in AZ, Do you happen to live in Arizona? If so could you pm me,have interest in baby dragons once they are hatched provided they aren't already sold. :D :hello:

11. Nice dragons!!!

snakes creep me out tho, sorry!!

+rep for the dragons!

12. Im pretty sure your right. The babies, if they come out looking the way I think they will, will be $80 for the bearded dragons. Not sure about the gargoyle geckos, I think 45. Striped and marbled.

haha ya i was excited !

No, I have family out there so I tgot some hhaha. if your interested when they hatch ill take pics and send u them. Maybe we can work out a deal with shipping included that wont break your bank (shipping reptiles is expensive but since I bred them, Ill take shipping out of the price since they aint costin me much.

Ill take some more pics tonight for everyone :)

13. :D no more updates??

14. Awesome reptiles and that's a beautiful snake compliments the plant very well lol:D

15. SOrry everyone,, ive been VERY busy with work. ITs basically been work/sleep/work/sleep then I tried updating this thread(but i couldnt find it :smoke:) with new pics of my new animals and to tell everyone im down to 5 eggs. The others were infertable and died off, but these 5 look healthy and I should have babies somd in thetime soon :) Ill definately post pics of the lil ones when they hatch. Til then....here are the pics i posted in the thread i made since I could find this one

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg253/hyphyperk/?action=view&current=P1010497.mp4[/URL]
    http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg253/hyphyperk/?action=view&current=P1010498.mp4[/URL]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. I just bought a beardie and he is mad cute. I'm pretty sure he is sniffing glue though. He likes to sleep "standing up" in a corner :confused:

That python is fucking wicked though. I want one haha.

17. Those were all cool until I saw that fucking rattlesnake,scorpion, and tarantulas!! Good luck with the eggs, and I think the python is freaking kick ass!

18. Yea, OP how much did it cost?

19. Glad to hear everything is OK and it was just life being too busy. :wave: Sorry about the loss of some of the little ones. Crossing my fingers for the last five.

New pics are all great! How long is that rattlesnake? That is crazy you have one. Those spiders are really pretty, I don't think I have said that about a spider before. :D