Last Night Me And My Friend Got So High.

Discussion in 'General' started by blox6137, Jul 5, 2014.

1. He put his water-filled bong upside down with weed inside of it, and it all just fell out and I was dying. He said he thought he was holding pole.

2. Well most poles you cant just pick up and turn upside down but thats funny

3. Lol thats fried. Yesterday my friend asked to hit the bong and i gave him it with a water bottle thinking the water was a lighter haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That he just couldn't...couldn't cum. Cuz he stuck it to deep in to something that really stung

'Too blessed to be stressed'

5. Now here's a story for y'all. Hold on a minute...hold onto my fishin pole would ya? I'm dying here cause you wanna turn the mutha fuckin thang upside down on me lol.

6. That would a pissed me off ..

Maybe I'm just an ass hole who has lost his since of humor over constant years of bullshit and wrong doings, and run ins with crazy outcomes and a dim lit future

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I would have hit him upside the head with a wally

8. IDK what you mean by a wally but yeah I would've decked ol' buddy in the jaw.

9. i swear shit like that would kill me when im high.
    i remember when me and my homeboys were smoked out, and one of them tips over my hookah, then picks it up upside down, causing all the water to fall on him. he aint even noticed he was soaked either.
    high timesssss  :smoking:

10. LOL this