Last night i was robbed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CountryGrown79, Sep 16, 2010.

1. so last night i was out watering my baby girls i had seven five foot plants that all had some sticky unknown purple bud chock full of trichromes growing outta them and where i live im able to have plants right in my back yard and i had them in the woods and today after i got outta work i was curious to see them in the day time so i wanderd out to where they were... were. my heart sank and i felt sick to my stomach and full of rage all at the same time. i did not tell anyone about where they were located if they asked i told them west side of town and left it at that. what really pisses me off is it was on my property in my backyard and some one has the nerve to walk behind my house and steal seven decently sized plants. i want to know what you the people have to say about this. how do i solve this not happening again because my entire summers worth of time and money was shot to hell by some asshole and most likely a buddy stealing my crops. i wish i could of waterd them down with antifreeze so they would fucking die that really grinds my gears. i figured maybe they didnt move them far because not much time went by since i waterd them and day light so i called up my close buddies and we all swept the woods having 6 people fourm a chain and swept the woods to find jack shit. errg the only good thing that happend today was i got a free 400 watt hps setup for a birthday present so i guess keep it indoors:smoking:

2. Well you surely won't figure it out unless the person tries selling the weed.. ..either spread the plants out more and grow off your property or go indoors.. .. sorry to hear of your misfortune though.. .. if I were you its obvious someone figured you were growing on your property.. .. so I'd invest in a cheap security system that records video to the internet so that way if it is a "buddy" you can catch him in the act and get closure...

3. That sucks man. I live in Ca. and have my medical card and still dont grow outside because i know someone will jump my fence and rip them. I have a pitbull and a german shepherd but they stay inside at night. My solution is growing indoors but using solar panels on my roof to power it all. So you get all the benefits of indoor growing without leaving a huge carbon footprint. And in Mass. I imagine indoor is better anyway. Sorry about your loss and watch who you talk to.

4. yup my next time no one is gonna know in college me n my buddy are known as ganja farmers haha so i got the bad rep already my hps just turned on and im soo excited its so bright good bye cfl lights hello my new love

5. I have two pitbulls that goe in and out all times of the day and night so iam hoping someone will try to rip me lol it wont be good for them.

6. lol hell yeah that sounds like a funny treat for a kidnappie haha a few nice holes in the ass cheeks might make them not want some ganj no more hahaha i figured id smoke away the loss and move on to the next winter indoor 430 watt hps grow. it'll be my first time using a hps light so ill enjoy the benefits immeditaly :smoking:

7. Wow man I really am sorry this happened to you, and so late in the season damn.

8. aww man that sucks.
    i dont what i would do if someone jacked my shit.

i make my wife sleep outside at night.....jk...hahahaa

soon i will be sleeping out in the green house tho...

9. "...i want to know what you the people have to say about this. how do i solve this not happening again ..."

First let me say I'm so sorry for your loss...second thing is guerilla grow means always a risk of loss and absolutly no one should know you are a grower...why do I stress no one ? simply put human nature. 3rd thing is faggetaboutit and keep growing the herb. .

10. #10 Cazady, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    That really sucks.

The thing is, two can keep a secret if one is dead. One of your "buddies" probably did it.

A few years ago I had an foray into the field of mycology. I told one person. A single fucking person, a good guy (He had confided his own grow). Within a week I was getting "Whats up?!" calls from people I hadn't spoken with in forever, completely out of my fucking social circle.
    Never forget, this is a black market. There are no confidants during production: just gossips and snitches. Let your future products speak for itself at the next get together.

Sorry for your loss.