Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last night I got SUPER high!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crispy21, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hey blades, i know this might be in the edibles section, but i figured since all of us in seasoned tokers have a pretty good tolerance, i decided to post here. Last night i decided to try out cannabis-peanut butter. I wanted to try a simple edible cuz smoking only lates about an hour tops. Anyways i found the sticky under the edibles section and made some peanut butter with about 1.2 grams in it. I ate it on 2 slices of toast (tasted like shit) and the effects kicked in in about an hour. Really nice body high. 3 hours in I take a few bong rips..:eek: . I was FLYING! Even with a high tolerance it was like an almost scary high. I woke up almost 16 hours later and still feel a nice couchlock high :cool:.

Everyone should try! Easiest edible ever! Great results!

2. Yeah man, that's what i hear. The reason it got you so high is because the Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol or whatever it's called changed into Delta-10 tetrahydrocannabinol when you bake the weed. Something like that. So smoking tolerance doesn't affect edible tolerance.

3. Honestly if baking didnt take as much time and was as easy as smoking, id be eating edibles all the time

4. Dude.I normally smoke more than you 5x,and not wake up high like you.I guess that you have a pretty low tolerance,huh?

5. Idk i guess tolerance has a different meaning to everyone. Never woke up high tho lol

6. Lol its thca is nonpsycoactive, but thc is psycoactive, when you apply heat to the thca it turns into thc

7. sounds like fun OP :cool:

8. Dude I don't think you're allowed to talk about marijuana on here, heads up

9. link to said recipe?