Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last night i got super high and

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke n Stroke, Mar 23, 2011.

1. fucked my bitch for the first time.
    beat it for wayyyyyyyy longer than usuall and i never came.
    hahahaha
    i love fuckin while high now.

2. u call your gf bitch o.0

3. what!? never came? whats sex without the cumming part :p

4. Just by the fact that you call your girlfriend your bitch I can tell you are a douche-bag, you don't even need a red rep for people to know.

5. Yeh that does sound to me like you failed man

6. And this. I'd rather be premature than shooting blanks.

7. You might want to get that checked out. Sounds like you have a defective dick.

8. you disrespect your own woman? wtf is wrong with you is all I can say.

9. Im sure hes just been listening to a little too much wiz khalifa. Dont worry, the symptoms should subside within the next 72 hours.

10. Sex without cumming is about as much fun as smoking without getting high.

11. :rolleyes: This dude totally read my mind

12. haha +rep:hello:

13. If my Man didnt c*m i'd be very dissapointed.... Perhaps u should bang sober?.... C*mming (from what i hear) is the motha f*ckin sh!t man....

14. Did you really just call your girlfriend your bitch? what a rude thing to say, perhaps you should learn to respect women

15. *Peter Griffin voice* You didn't cum!? Are, are you gay?

16. i hate not cummming

17. yeah man, not cumming is the worst.

definitely doing something wrong if you're not finishing with a huge nut having been busted

18. then reach back like a pimp and slap that hoe.