Last night I got really drunk/high with my wife and her gay best friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Voltaire X, May 12, 2011.

1. hi, this is ron's (non-gay) coworker here to point out how; apart from giving the op a bj while he slept and banging his wife. he also assaulted ops mouth with his penis while he slept.

'ngratz op

• Like Like x 1
  2. haha what a homo, you let a guy suck your dick :p haha thats funny shit

3. Spit or swallow?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Man, talk about a life experience. I know everyone is calling you gay, but your wife gave you the go-ahead and your were on the receiving end. I call you a winner. Just...don't make it a habit.

• Like Like x 2
  5. You should leave your wife for Ron.

• Like Like x 1
  6. i hate it when people put labels on each other

• Like Like x 2
  7. no worries man, you're only gay when you suck dick. but seriously, did Ron make you cum with his mouth or hands?

8. this makes my penis sad

9. [​IMG]

Dear Penthouse.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #32 MaDKroniK, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    LOL! No comment asshole...

All I gotta say is OP chose the wrong name for this story. Should of said Marty or Alex or someshit...

11. weird verry weird but I laughed till It hurt at this thread

12. Man I had a shitty night. But at least I didn't have another man put my dick in his mouth. Damn, not even if I could have a hot girl suck my dick every night for the rest of my life.

13. Was it to completion... this makes a big difference.

• Like Like x 1
  14. When I eventually came it was via his hands.

15. that 1st & 2nd one are hella out of pocket.....and dude you better have one smoking hot honest loyal wife, to convince you to do some homo shit, and have another dude make you come....im sorry but that make you gay....and i pray you don't get divorced cause your wife is gonna tell everybody lol.....she probably has got some bomb pussy though to make you do all that

16. What, no threesome? *blue balls*

• Like Like x 2