last night i fake chowed my best friends sister

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ebola weed, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Fake chow...

[​IMG]

2. Good shit man. Fuck the few haters in this thread. Fake chowing is better then licking some random chick's pussy, hoping and trusting shes clean.

FUCK THAT. Only go down on your significant other. Any other situation is dirt. IMO 0f course.

3. Hahahahahah been in the same position.

4. Mila Kunis is no 10

maybe a 7

5. Am I the only one who had no idea what the fuck 'fake chow' was until this thread?

6. "she got on top and i was like FUCK THAT and i bent her over"

LOOOOOL love it

7. My thoughts exactly. :D

8. Mila Kunis is such a fucking 10

9. This is such a great thread.

10. [quote name='"Newklear"']I was enjoying the raging semi while it lasted.[/quote]

LMAO. I thought I was the only one.

11. This thread should be hearalded from the highest snow covered peaks in the Rockies.

12. that is a fuckin cool story man. +rep...

13. what's wrong with eatin pussy?

14. Well played sir :cool:

Nice guy too, making breakfast and blunts for everyone. Wish you were around whenever I wake up with a hangover after a party.

15. [quote name='"BluntCruisin"']Am I the only one who had no idea what the fuck 'fake chow' was until this thread?[/quote]

Nope a few other people before you in the thread said we didn't know what it was.....

16. good story. what this section is for. :smoke:

17. why "fake chow"?(in your case i understand), if the chick is a hottie and takes care of her self down there, i would love to eat em out.

haven't had the chance yet =/ besides this one time which lasted like 3 seconds

extra =/

18. if ur tongue was burned and u probably coudnt taste shit, why Wouldnt u go down on her :confused: anyway she didnt find out so :hello:

19. hahaha thank u all for the laughs. and yeah f the haters, would u rather me walk away from the situation pissed off, with mouth herps, or happy, with a sore finger and a kickass story?

20. Why risk a nasty cold sore when you can just fake chow :D

Especially with a burnt tongue you actually risk infection, vagina is a breeding ground of bacteria actually.:smoke: Similar to the mouth.