Last night, I cockblocked myself.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brokensteel, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Last night, I had a few friends over to watch the Alabama-Virginia Tech game (Roll Tide!), along with this girl I've been talking to the for the past few weeks. Throughout the game, she kept wanting to go somewhere to be "alone", which I respectfully declined.

After everyone else had left, she stayed behind so we could be alone, which surprised the shit out of me. After smoking ourselves stupid, she decided she wanted to get in the hot tub, making sure to tell me that hot water turns her on.

She went out to the tub, while I went to change into my shorts. I went outside to find her naked in the hot tub doing the whole seductress routine. This excited me, so I ripped my shorts off and instead of going up the stairs, I tried to "jump" into the tub, kind of like a fence. And my foot slipped, sending me face first into the side of the tub, back onto the ground below.

It fucking hurt.

And instead of having a fun time together, she spent her night taking care of the three inch cut on my forehead.

Fuck my life.:mad:

2. ouch. I dont know what would hurt worse, the cut, or the blue balls.

coulda tryed a sexy nurse kinda thing, but alas good luck next time.

3. I guess we could have, but taking hard blows to the head whenever you're stoned just doesn't work right. I didn't do a whole lot after that, other than eat the shit out of pizza.

4. lmao.

5. holy fucking shit thats an epic fail.

but dude, think about it, now you have the whole "hurt fawn" type deal going for you. ask her if she wants to come over again, and promise youll be more careful.

tell her you were being a dumbass because you were stunned by how good she looked naked, and wasnt thinking right.

it might work...

6. This made me laugh my ass off for some reason. Was the game that good, was the girl that ugly or are you just a flaming homosexual?

7. Hahaha omg that has to be the worst luck.

Please say you got it on camera?

8. Just be happy she even wanted any of that, lol. Maybe her treating you like that could score you some serious brownie points!

9. LMFAOOOOO thats just priceless man. sorry to hear it but i couldnt help but laugh

10. We've all been there, dude. I just don't understand why you didn't take up the offer to be alone much sooner. The sooner you get in, the sooner you get in again, knawmean?

But now you can have a cool story to go along with a scar.

11. lmaooo.....she'll still get with you dude...you gotta hot tub.

12. should of been like
    suck my dick that'll make me feel better!

but really, if she fucking took care of you, she obviously wants you badddddddd

don't worry, you'll get at it soon

13. LOL

Thats great, man.

Should gone for the ''Ouch this cut hurts real bad, wish there was a sexy nurse here'' angle.

Except i guess you would've bled on her.

14. Just makes it that much sexier. Makes it seem legit, you know? :ey:

15. Haha, not a real warrior till you've got your sword bloody.

16. College Football with your buddies > Bitches

:smoking:

17. AHAHAHA.
    ^ this.

She obviously wanted you bad and I don't think that you slipping and busting your face on your hot tub changed her mind.

...AHAHA

18. No way
    WTF?
    :confused::confused::confused:

19. A best bud is something to cherish over a girl, IMO.

"Bitches ain't shit."... Sometimes. :rolleyes:

20. A man's wife is more important than his friends and (in most cases, I dare say) his children as well. Atleast in realistic terms, concrete, not emotional.

But that's just me, I suppose... having no children and all.