Last Night Got A Bit Crazy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wombatlord, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Last night man, probably the most intense night I've had in a while...

Background - My friend Aaron, is somewhat of a coke fiend, it's not fucking him up (yet) but he does quite a bit. Got kicked out of his house, not sure what for. My friend Matty, best bud in the whole world, always got my back and has gone well beyond the call of duty to help me out.

Anyways, it's a wednesday night, so I meet Aaron who naturally, is coked out of his tree, then meet matty and we all go up to the pub as usual. Sat watching the Russia Sweden game (2-0 to Russia if you're interested), knocking back a few pints, everythigns chill and we're just having a laugh. It gets to closing time and we get chucked out (this is about 11), proceed to phone up a guy, to procure an 8th from him, all sorted.

Walk on down to my place, a couple minutes from the pub, skin up and we're off.

At this point, things start to go a little south.

About half an hour in, Aaron goes off to the bathroom and we hear a crash, my friend matty and I run through, leaving my other two friends in my room.

Get into the bathroom to be greeted with the sight of my friend Aaron the cokefiend, sweating his ass off, having fallen into the bath and started convulsing, not violently though. We get him talking again, call the ambulance (we didn't know what the shit was going on, and were pretty high / a little drunk) and get him up to the top of the next street to be picked up.

Paramedics arrive, and they were the rudest tossers I've encountered in a good time. But that's besides the point, they load him into the back of the ambulance after a few questions and off he goes, me and matty get on back to mine, tell the other friends the situation, and roll another fat one.

Now, we're all pretty baked at this point, so my two other friends decide to head off, and me and matty do a couple bong loads. Matty decides he's had too much, rolls around a bit, runs to the bathroom and vomits, I soon followed suit. All the while there's DnB blasting out in the background, which probably wasn't the best thing to be hearing through all this.

Pretty much ends here, when matty decides he's passing out on the couch, and I go off to bed.

Probably having quiet got across the craziness it seemed at the time, but oh well, a little story for you all.

And sorry if any of it didn't make sense, I'm pretty baked.

2. wild night bud.

hows your mate?

3. lol I want to hear your accent .. What do you mean skin up? lol :confused:

4. skin up is to change clothes right? and what DnB? Uk people are so cool though lol im going there to visit my grandmother in a few years hopefully. all in all im glad your safe after that night.

5. haha im not from the uk but met a couple kids from there at a party one

i believe skin up means to roll a joint. haha but over there a joint is our spliff (weed and tobacco) and our joint is what they call a puree...haha crazy brits

DnB im assuming drum and bass?

6. lulz.

7. Haha, yeah, English slang is a bit different :D

Skin up = to roll a spliff/joint, which yes here is weed and baccy, a puree is just weed :)

DnB = Drum and Bass, it's pretty big in the "underground" music scene here, this is because it's awesome.

And thankfully my friend is fine, he was discharged the next day, just spoke to him a few minutes ago. He threw up all in the back of the ambulance, smooth. Though those f'kin paramedics deserved the mess.

8. DnB is sick.... a week ago i saw a DnB BAND play LIVE. it was life changing

9. a pretty fucked up night mate. im suprised to hear the term skin up is relatively unknown in the US or whereever these lads are from..i thought it was a worldwide used term

10. Yeah I thought skin up was more widely known, bu apparantly not, oh well, maybe it'll gain some notoreity now :D

Seeing DnB played on live instruments really is something else, it's like the energy of a band mixed with the atmosphere of raves. A beautiful combination.

11. lol.... I use the term skinning alot.

Sounds like a fuck of a night.

Hows your cokehead.... I mean friend.....