Last Night at the Bar

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TLF1088, Nov 17, 2008.

1. This story doesn't actually involve weed, just drinking.
    So last night I hit up my favorite bar. The reason it's my favorite bar, they don't card. I've been going there since I found it around the end of this past June. I was always afraid of the cops showing up there. Well last night I'm there with my buddy, who is actually legal to drink. I'm pretty drunk already when he goes "Dude, cops are here." I'm thinking yeah right, funny.

Then I see three cops walk in and surround the bar. One of them goes "I need everyone's attention. We're looking for a hooker with big black hair." Everyone in the bar starts cracking up, the officers are too.
    Since I'm drunk I thought it would be a smart idea to act like I'm not doing anything wrong or have anything to hide. So I go to the officer "Come on man, she's waiting in my car already you're really going to ruin my night like that?" Him and the other cops crack up laughing and he tells me "Well, call us up when your done with." Then he tells everyone to be safe driving home tonight and they leave.

I was so thankful when they all left. I was ready to shit my pants while they were there.

I ended up drinking even more than usual that night, in fact a lot more than usual. I already had a jack and coke and three liters of beer, after they left I pounded 4 more shots and had another 3 or 4 liters. The owner of the bar actually came up to me and told me I was pretty drunk and wanted to make sure I wasn't driving home.

2. ^^ LOL.... Sounds like you had a great night man....

That was either very ballsy, or very smart....

At least you got away with it haha.... That's funny shit though... I've never heard of cops coming into a bar asking if anyone has seen a hooker with big black hair... ROFL!

3. Well apparently she was hitting up bars in the area and trying to pay for drinks with bad checks. So I guess it was a kind of search/warning.

4. ha at first i thought you were going to say the cops came in and were going to ask for ID's of everyone at the bar. lol

5. That's what I thought they were there to do too.

I was ready to make a run for it if they were.
    No way was I getting a citation for underaged drinking two months before my 21st when I've never been caught so far.