Last Minute Pot Head Costume

Discussion in 'General' started by BlitzedinBokey, Nov 1, 2007.

1. i need some quick last min ideas/etc about a pot head costume....didnt think i was goin to end up doing anything tonight but decided to go out....

so far i have a plastic pot that i am goin to put on my head/ducttape to a hat, tie dye shirt...

anyone with any quick easy idea to add to that would be appreciated...ill check back here in a bit ...thanks a peace stay HIGH

2. make a joint... just get one of those banana costumes and then paint it grayish... and have the tip top a reddish cherry color!

3. bump

good idea about the joint...anyone else got any ideas

4. just wear a toga, find some sheets, wrap it around, voila! u're ready to roll

edit- just realized u said a pot head costume... well then, in that case, find a Dutchman costume and u can be the Dutchmaster waltzin wit all them bluntzzzz

5. make sure you don't touch visine and get really stoned to top of the costume with super red eyes

6. oh u already know they stay red pretty much all day that i am awake:smoke:

7. Put the pot on your head, fill it with fruit, get a fake beard, tell people you are Chiquita Bin Laden.

That was going to be my super easy stoner costume, but I'm not using it, so you can have it. :p

8. roll blunts wraps around all your fingers?

9. haha damn that would be a waste of blunt wraps and couldnt grab drinks or anything really with em on ...but good idea...

10. lol i think im gonna go with ...plastic garden pot on my head/tie dye DMB shirt from their last tour/sandals/shorts and one of those pot leaf big ass necklace/ and roll a couple reg tobacco joints/ and of course be blazed as hell with red eye

11. Just go with a POT on your HEAD.