So my seeds came a lot later than I was hoping and I was wondering if there was still time to plant them. I'm in the north east so the season is comin to an end and the seeds I have are dynamite and cheese, both ordered from HGS. I was wondering if i could veg for a week or two and then force them into flowering. I know that I probaly won't get the greatest yields but I'm not to concerned about yield. Any suggestions on how to pull this off would be great. Or maybe I should just get some lights or wait till next year.