Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last minute Drug Test! Help...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rasaldana18, May 17, 2018.

1. I'm gonna be working at an airport. And I have a drug test to take today or tomorrow. I haven't gotten high since April 25th and I vaped wax with my friend and his cousin for just an hour and it wore off quick. I haven't smoked or anything a month or 2 before that or after. I'm 5,8 weigh around 200lbs, I get my daily workout from walking a lot lul. I drink more than 6 glasses of water a day. Should I be good by now? BTW I didn't know what category to put this in

2. First off, what kind of drug test? An oral swab test you will pass with flying colors. And with almost a month clean with just a single use, you should also be able to pass a urine test, especially if you drink a lot of liquids. Hair and blood tests are harder to fool.

Go to the drug store and get some zinc tablets. Take ONE with a meal. Zinc can cause false negatives in at least 2 types of drug tests. More will upset your stomach, so take as directed! :sick:

Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing. (We need 8 to 11 mg of zinc daily; over 40 mg/day can cause nausea and zinc poisoning. ) (full – 2011) Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing | Journal of Analytical Toxicology | Oxford Academic

Stop exercising. Exercise can release stored cannabinoids into your body. Do not fast (skip meals), in fact, a fatty meal the night before may help prevent the release of fat-stored cannabinoids.

If it's a urine test (the most common type) - do not give them the first urine of the day. Urinate several times before the test. When you take your sample, pee some, take your sample, then finish up. Don't over-do it on the water- drink some milk, soup, sports drinks, etc. Too much water can mess up your electrolyte balance and cause a heart attack! A single niacin tablet the night before the test will help "color-up" your dilute urine. More niacin will turn you urine BRIGHT YELLOW and tip off the tester.

A bit of advice, do NOT get stoned until the results are in! If you have an "inconclusive" result, they may ask for a second drug test! You don't want to blow your chance at this job! :cry:

Granny :wave:

3. Hmm. The form just says rapid drug test amongst the others you mentioned. But I assume that's a urine test. Thanks for the information by the way. Very helpful for the future.

4. Drink plenty of water mate, I think you'll pass easily, Let us know

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Almost forgot to reply. I did lol