Last Meal?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 16, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Ulfhethnar"']Wtf is OP a vegetarian if he loves meat?[/quote]

I was for like 2 months but i was craving a double bacon cheseburger loool

2. A Domino's pizza with BBQ chicken, bacon, and jalapenos. And pad thai. And two spring rolls.

With a warm strawberry rhubarb pie for dessert. Yup.

3. Big slabb of wett pussy!!!!!!

4. lobster covered in chocolate, on bacon with extra cheese

5. unicorn steak that should buy me few more years while they find 1 lol

6. I'd rather not make the commitment at the moment. Who knows what I would be craving?

7. Cheese pizza. Yum. :)

8. Yeah!!! me too!!!!

9. The most expensive dish in the world. Whatever that may be. :D

10. That's dangerous, man. Could be something off the wall. Though a quick google reveals this list of the most expensive foods: World's Top Ten Most Expensive Foods

Excerpt: $2800 Steak
    "...Kobe beef comes from cows that are allegedly fed only beer and massaged by hand to ensure a tenderness and marbling beyond compare."

11. A lil bit of mash potatoes/gravy/turkey, a few boneless buffalo wings, and a slice or two of the best pizza ever made, spencers in mass.

Maybe a taco or two

12. 15 chicken tenders + french bread + diet coke capped by Reeses Breyers ice cream.

burp

13. lolololol

Attached Files:

14. beef jerkey
    gummy bears (fuck worms)
    mash potatoes and gravy
    chips and salsa
    and a mother fucking choco taco

15. Yeah i second BlazedCannabis and MissPuffit's vaginas:D:eek::D
    along with a big ass wheel of cocktail shrimp and sauce and some fucking chocolate pretzels

16. lol you want semen

17. If I had to choose what the last meal i would ever eat was..... It'd be hard to decide...

Buuuttt..

Maybe:

A really delicious chicken noodle soup for starters
    next a "sampler" collection of various high-end steak cuts (3 oz. of each kind)
    then a side of potatoes (roasted), cauliflower steamed and seasoned to perfection

dessert is couple slices of pie and a sundae with everything and all kinds of different ice cream

18. Beef jerkey and pickles

19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is kind of cool