Last man on Earth.

Discussion in 'General' started by stew12, Jul 9, 2007.

1. You are the lucky one, after an almost extincting radiation blowout. Everyone is dead but you, you walk into town and see desserted grocery stores, eveyting in tact. What would you do with the world being the last alive?

I would go skydiving by myself, and ditch the planes to watch them hit the ground. Maybe i don't know how to fly right now, but with some reading and adapting i know i could fly a plane.

2. you would probably go insane after a few weeks being alone by yourself. at least i would.

BUT, assuming i wouldnt give a fuck that my entire race has just been killed, i would probably jus roll around in a tank i would get from a military base and just smoke blunts and blow shit up.

then i would travel the world in a fighter jet, nuking korea and shit like that again just to say i did. maybe i would even write a constitution and shit claiming the world as mine and declaring me the ruler so if any other life form ever found our planet they would think i was a fuckin beast.

by the way are there animals and shit left or am i the only living thing on the planet?

3. if u were the last man alive, not for long, radiation would kill you within a day or 2

4. well no girls no anything , uhh i would try and find some weed !!! !:D and some persons lighter

5. Haha well any deadly effects of radiation aside; I would probably drive out to a beautiful coastal town somewhere, find a nice farmhouse outside, near the beach.

I would plant a cannabis crop (of course), and live in luxury the rest of my life.

I would constantly be having to make trips to town and the surrounding cities (a couple-day long trip) to acquire certain materials; food, clothing, gadgets, technology, books, fuel etc.

But I would be a very nice existent. I would hope that some animals survive. Maybe befriend a stray dog or something.

I would within the first week or two, also, sit down and begin plans on long term survival. Figure out how long the shelved food would last me, preservatives included, and figure out how much time I had before I needed crops and livestock to yield appropriate food.

Refrigeration would also be an issue.... but I suppose once I hooked up a gasoline generator, I would have a massive supply of gasoline to run it.

Oh yes -- I would also keep a revolver holstered at my waist. In case I badly injured myself. I would put myself out of my misery.

Neat hypothetical; I like it. It wouldn't be too bad if it actually happened :p

6. I would go to area 51 and fuck around with some high tech shit.
    Then I would make North America a BIG grow show.
    Crash durbys.
    Torch Cop Shop (grab weapons, and drugs first:D)
    Walk through my North America grow naked n shit
    TRY TO FIND A WOMAN!:D:D:D:cool:

7. Rasta beat me to it. I would travel to amsterdam and "salvage" (not loot fox news) all the seeds I could find and create the largest cannabis garden EVER!!!!!!!! Then I would spend the rest of my days doing whatever I happened to feel like doing at the time. I would cook the best food too.

8. thinking about what rasta said....

how shitty would it be if you acidently killed yourself haha

if me and another survived but he didnt know it, and i watched him celebrate for days and then he drove his car off a cliff and died i would probably just spend my years laughing at the irony

9. Yea i wonder how much time it would take for him to go totally insane. Not long i bet before suicide.

10. Haha I wouldn't be too afraid of accidentally killing myself (it's a reality we all face every single day)

I would be worried about really badly injuring myself or getting really sick and not having any help.

Laying at the bottom of a cliff with a broken spine, waiting for dehydration to kill you would really suck.

11. I'd also hunt animals and keep them in captivity, with Rasta on the preservatives, gotta get that shit. I would find the most scenic place and build a luxury home, maybe above a water fall in the Rainforest. I would have a huge weapons cabinet, and a huge water purifier.

12. I love books, I'd probably go to the Library. I could just read the rest of my life, ah that'd be awesome.

*glasses break*

No, that's not fair. That's not fair!

13. Off myself.

14. Haha that's actually the first thing that went through my mind.

Then it occurred to me; I'm near sighted. Hurray!

15. I was hoping someone would get that.:hello:

edit: On topic though. I'd probably live in a headship, and have a weed garden in the front yard. I'd take the nicest thing I could find on wheels (like a bike/skateboard/rollerblades) and I'd probably spend my days just cruising around town. Yea I'd drive some, but I dunno, it seems like I could keep my sanity on something that I have to propel with my own energy.

16. Nice family guy reference....

As you know I would've prepared before hand,already purchasing an electric generator and a shit load of gas.I'm already in the works of buying every Season of every T.V show I like watching,I'm also gonna purchase games,DVD's and movies.(I might just steal it when everyone's dead):p

Food is a must,chef boayardee and Mac and cheese for the rest of my life.Don't forget an ample supply of water and gatorade hehehaha.Don't know when the earth is gonna return to normal but as soon as it does I'm growing evrything.From veggies to Canabis seeds,purchasing every seed from Dochronic then breeding them when I'm bored.

Gonna do some Noah's ark shit and keep two chickens,two Cows,Two pigs,two cats,two dogs,and a couple of fish.(The other animals can suck my dick)

Of course I'm gonna need to repopulate so Two no three lucky ladies will acompany me.(One red head,One mixed black girl,and one mixed Asian girl):D

What Am I forgetting oh yeah a shit loud of books to learn how to rebuld civilzation.(from Iragation to Fusuion energy);)

17. It's actually from The Twilight Zone. The best episode IMO.

18. Young people these days - yeesh!

I remember seeing that episode on TV.

19. first, i would gather necessary materials for my sole survival (food, water, clothes, etc). then i would wait for alien lifeforms to become aware that im the last human being on planet earth. the aliens, now aware that the evil governments of the world are deceased, would be glad to help me with my situation.

from there, who know what would happen! interstellar domination? the possibilites would be endless. :hello:

20. You more loonier than me:eek:,they say the crazier the thought the better chance of it actually happened.

I actually said that hehe.:D