Last Hit Before Death!! Question

Discussion in 'General' started by razorlight, May 5, 2007.

1. I was just tokin with my friends and the dude asked: what would be the very last hit you take before death? like how/with what would you enjoy your last hit.

a. A bong
    b. A spliff
    c. A vaporizer
    d. A pipe
    e. A blunt

What do you guys think?

We're high :smoke:

PEACE!

2. probably a bong... no definately a bong.

3. I would take a blunt to the face, it would be like the contents of which I smoked died with me...and no residue or anything left behind.

EDIT: welcome to the city.

4. I'd take a bong hit, but I'd have someone else spark it with the lighter so I could concentrate solely on sucking God's smoke into my throat until my face turned blue.

5. A Spliff. I love the things.

6. Take the most massive bong hit just keep inhaling until my lungs give out somehow... and i die that way.

7. a toke outta a fat bubbler

8. one last rip off my trusty old bowl, then id smash it

9. I'd probably smoke it out of my favorite glass pipe. More of a personal thing than just tryin to get as high as possible before death. Fat blunt would be good, but not just one hit.

10. I'd steal a page from author Aldous Huxley and drop a tab of acid right before I die

11. i was gonna say blunt, but i change my answer. id smoke a fat bowl from the bowl i got on my 18th birthday and have still managed to not loose or break although its been through so many things, included cops and what not.

12. I want to be stone cold sober.

13. I want to smoke a blunt on the whitehouse lawn.

14. Bongrip,with,ice,catcher.
    Nothing,really,can,come,close.

15. true. id have to agree, no way in hell id waste my death being high or trippin, but as the question is stated, ill answer

16. big joint to the face. Just sit and relax and think of the past.

17. well put.

you can't take it with you