Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last final done

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SlightlyStupid8, Dec 21, 2012.

1. I just finished my last final, I celebrated by rolling a fat joint. I am flying right now, and so relaxed now that the semester is done. Anyone else finishing up school for the semester, and any cool plans for the winter break?

2. Smoking my l in 7ish hours.....itts a countdown until then

3. been off for the week. got really high all last week with my housemates, no complaints from uni about any of my work. gonna go to colorodo and get high with my cousins. should be a pretty sweet christmas holiday.

4. haha well my finals week plan was to not smoke the whole week then roll a fat j after my last final on friday... like usual i did no studying and smoked all day. totally bullshitted my final and smoked a fat J but didnt have the feeling of accomplishment... just anxiety about my grades :(((

5. I've been so busy that I haven't even had the time to chill and smoke in over a month. Hoping to be able to blaze by the end of the year though.

6. I've been on break since the 16th until January 24th

7. That was my plan, but I'd smoke every night once I was done studying, if I studied.

8. I just took a week break for finals. I needed to take a t break anyway, being able to use my omicron all the time raises my concentrate tolerance high as fuck, so I figured I might as well do it during finals so I can focus on that. I did great on my finals, so now I'm gonna end the break. Loading it up with wax right now!