Last few days

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by slinkyonrampage, May 21, 2010.

1. So this last semester I moved back in with my parents at their new house to save a little money while finishing up school. Anyways, they were out of town for the weekend and since it's summer a few bros came to visit for a few days. I had been on a T-break for about 2 months, but my bro who came in split an O with me. So I pretty sure for the last 4 days my bro, his girlfriend, and my other bro we have smoking nonstop while chilling. We have been pretty much hitting the lake in my boat and smoking, drinking and just having a good time. Been great to smoke again. To top it off, my buddy who was in just hooked me up with a job back home for the summer. I have been looking for a job, but no one is hiring where I am living now. So now I finally got a job. Probably going to get DT'ed though. Going to have to work out like crazy and drink a ton of water for the next week and a half before I get tested. Hopefully I'll be good. Just ironic that I finish a 2 month t-break, smoke about an 1/8 of some dank over the last few days, and now I have to take a drug test in like a week or two. Not gonna worry too much though. Just going to sweat my ass off, drink lots of water, and hope for the best.

2. Good luck to ya.