Last day of probation?

Discussion in 'General' started by mtotheizzo, Mar 9, 2017.

1. #1 mtotheizzo, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    So i'm on deffered probation, the judge said when i would come back to court he would dismiss my case and i'd be off probation.
    If i completed my community service , payed my court fines and fees and took my drug offender classes. I completed everything but my drug offender class but ill be completing it next week. I go to court April 24 and have a probation visit April 10

after i passed my drug tests the second month she didn't even drug test me on the second visit
    do i have to wait for a letter till i'm able to smoke again or will the judge dismiss my probation right then and there ??

what happens on the last visit of probation?

2. My last day I peed clean signed some papersshook the bitches hand walked out to the truck and sparked a j on the way home.

• Like Like x 2
  3. It can vary depending on your p.o. But my experience is the longer your on it the more money they make. Walk the straight line. Your almost done.

• Like Like x 1
  4. did you you have to wait for a letter in the mail saying you were off probation ? or it was just like bye dude ur off ?

5. With me it was a don't come back again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. For me. They gave me my paper work the day i got out of jail and in my paper work it says the day i will be off Probation. From what i was told. That day on that paper is when im off probation. No later. No earlier. If you have it on paper then thats the deal. For me at least.

• Like Like x 1