Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last Day Of Court

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by c4nnabisqueen, May 29, 2013.

1. I saw my PO for the last time today. I'm on probation for Theft, I failed my first drug test with her then passed the others. I go to court next Thursday to sign my release papers. I was wandering if I could smoke now, if I'm signing my release papers and drug tests take days to come in, will they drug test me while I'm at court signing my papers for Theft charges?

2. Just wait man. Take a break.

3. Wait it out, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't ruin it for yourself and play it smart.

4. yeah, they like to do that.
    a friend of mine was on probation for a DUI, and the night before her final court date (where she was going to sign all her papers, etc, etc and be released) she had a few drinks. she didn't get shitty, but got a buzz. next day, she goes in and the judge ordered a blood test, which she failed. she then had to do another year of probo.
    NOT WORTH IT. you really can't wait another week? come on man