Last Day at Work

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Yep, that's right! Said all my goodbye's, finished up and clocked out for the last time. DAMN! DOES IT FEEL NICE TO BE FREE!

...well, for about a week, lol. Have to start my new job then. Pretty badass though. I work with the guy who supplies my bud, so tomorrow before he heads into work, I'm heading over to his place to have a goodbye HUUUUGE smokeout. :hello: Lucky too, I just ran out yesterday.

But, I'll toast this night with a few brews, and then heading out for the Wet T-shirt contest at Midnight. :wave:

Hell yes, I'm moving! Finally! I'm just too excited (and drunk) to hold it anymore. I get to move, see my girl, meet a bunch of GCers, and finally move on to the next stage of my life.
    Fuck yea! :D

Hope everyone else is having an awesome night. :smoking:

2. tyte man, im moving on to the next stage of my life too. but i dont care what my family says. im taking mary jane with me for the ride.

3. Fuck yea, me too. I love Ganja. LOVE IT! I'm going on a two week break though. Needs me money.

No worries, there. It'll always be there when I get back. :D

4. funny thing is that tomarrow is my last night of work too, also at a resturant, but i'm leavig for college fri. shitty thing is though it'll be a like 12 hour day, but then there's the money...

5. Yea, they're mailing me my next check. Should be about $700...should be sweet. :D

6. Awwesine news bro. I love the last week of jobs where you just dont give a fuck. Im on my last week at my job. I dont give a fuck, ill play it out if i get fired I get fired lol.

Where dud you work?

7. Exactly what I did. I was just being slow as hell tonight. So funny, everyone bitching, but they knew why I was doing it.

I work in a restaurant in New Mexico. Soon to be working in a restaurant in Mass. :D

8. I wish I lived with you guys. A house with nothing but GC roommates. Now, that's badass.

Time for "Old School" :D

9. Have fun in your next endeavors.

10. Congrats heinous.

11. Thanks, guys. Really means a lot. You guys are like family to me, seriously. I couldn't ask anymore from you. Thanks for all you've done, and continue to provide.

12. I wish I could live with you all.

We all live in yellow submarine! In a submarine....

13. Sounds like somebody has put a few away,ha. Thats cool though man,and what part of mass you movin too? Im currently between jobs,but I make money buying and reselling stuff,very easy if you know what your doing.