Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last dance with mary jane...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mmjkidd, Apr 1, 2010.

1. anyone taking a t break till 4/20? i'v been smoking less and less and i plan to stop from now till then, w00t.

2. why would you do that?

3. i was thinking about it, would probably be a good idea, 20 day t break then i could catch up in school and then get fucking ripppped up in Boulder!! haha

4. I've been limiting how much I smoke for the past 2 weeks, and will continue to do so till 4/20. I'll probably stop 2 days before just to clear my head a little.

5. Tolerance break, most likely. Most of us have to do it eventually, or live with ever-weakening highs, and an inability to feel anything unless you chain smoke three bowls. Your body gets too used to it.

6. Yep but even like a 3 day t break is somewhat significant I suppose.

7. The shorter the t-break, the quicker the comeback of your tolerance.

8. I like to take a day or two off every once in a while. It helps keep my head clear and my tolerance from getting too high. Also, it helps save bud so I'm not smoking it all the time.