last dance with mary jane

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedisgood420, Jan 4, 2009.

1. heres to all my fellow blades tokin up right now.

this is gonna be my last bowl for a while, my parents have been on my ass recently and im trying to find a new job so i can get the f$%# out the house.

lets make this a good one. smokin the last of some dank kush i picked up a couple of days ago.

2. amen to that! hopefully you will find that job soon.

3. whats the smoking method of use for this occasion?

4. my first first pipe i ever bought. his name is whirly. ive had him for 3 years i think

5. well i hope you have a damn good high. because i bet you will miss her, weedisgood420. lol!

6. I'll smoke one last one with. Who knows you may enjoy it better. I know for me it was not the case. [​IMG]

7. i hope this high is gonna be better than my first time. if i find my job soon i shall be back and blazing with a passion ... more than ever before just to make up for the time lost with mary jane

8. as i finish up this last bowl im listning to the first song i listened to high... closing time by semisonic.... im just doing all the things i first did when i got my first high or things that have importance to me just to bring back the memories... ahhh sweet jane

9. Just think about how high you will be when you come back to her, or possibly focus more on your life or watever motivation you need.
    Hope you have a good high man, we will still be here if you ever come back.
    peace