Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last burn before the drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HerbItUp, May 28, 2009.

1. So, I got a little bit of purp left, my vortex, and a little home made bong. Gonna burn one in the vortex and one in the homemade bong, both topped with kief. I'm thinking this will be a nice send off since I'm going to take a drug test in two weeks. Hopefully I'm up in space in about 10 minutes =) Burn on fellow blades!

2. Get high and get away from the comp. You'll have plenty of time to get on when you have to stay sober :p

3. safe travels

4. So blazed that when I had my cig, I felt like i could feel my heartbeat n that it felt like army ants marching, then invisioned an army of cartoon army ants (with the army helmets and ak's) marching in front of a red background with my heart beating and they marched in time with it...sadly to the tune of "dont speak" by no doubt....mission accomplished? Yes, super blazed...off to enjoy the helll out of thisss =)