Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last Bowl of my Dank :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Greck1, Jun 20, 2009.

1. At least its a good one!

Lets break into this jar:
    [​IMG]

Only the top of the nug is left:
    [​IMG]

Broken up:
    [​IMG]

Pack a bit?:
    [​IMG]

PACK IT ALL!:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm so fucked up. :smoking:

2. the weed looks really dank, but tin foil is not how dank should be enjoyed :(

3. And yeah this is my only piece I have atm my bubbler just broke.

Tin foil bowl prevents all scoobs.

4. Nice man! That's some good lookin' shit.

Dude. I see Unreal Tournament on your computer's desktop. Hella win. You, my man, are awesome.
    hahahahahaha
    enjoy the nug!

5. #5 Greck1, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    The game is so awesome when your high. It's so fun to play while high thats why I bought it and I use it for that purpose haha. Still baked from that bowl at the moment.

6. #6 conciousness, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    i was using a wooden tobacco pipe for a while, scooby snacks suck, and the bowl is huge on them :(,

but id definitely recommend just reaching up under where the water comes out on one of your sinks and prying off the little screen, it was the perfect size for my tobacco pipe, and i still use it sometimes because it works so well now.

and i know theres not any real conclusive facts saying tin-foil is bad to smoke, but id say its better not to risk it.

7. thanks for the tip.

yeah this was super temp. i needed to smoke this asap lol.

8. I used to love gettin baked n playin Gears of War 2. Now I love gettin ripped n playin Red Faction Guerilla. Ahhhhhh, weed n vid games, the only thing better is weed n girls... tomorrow :p

edit: n b4 all that it was modded Oblivion on my PC. once i can get a new machine, more PC gamin will b in da mix :D

9. hmm that looks really tasty covered in bright orange hairs

10. nice weed, shitty pipe! buy a glass pipe buddy, you can get a cheap glass pipe for $15, wont be the nicest pipe, but at least you wont be smoking with aluminum foil - that is just wrong

11. Great weed. Horrid piece :(.

12. i always save the best part of the nug for last :) the head nug

13. Damn that look like one very good last bowl.

14. if you didnt see my other post my bubbler broke yesterday and this was the only way i could smoke. Im looking to getting another piece soon.

15. haha i know that feeling;)

16. thats the best last bowl one could have. one with some beautiful bud.

17. again. read the whole thread. he is only using that contraption because his bubbler broke. so obviusly he knows about the simplicity glass.