Last bit of weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Jan 12, 2013.

1. So I am running low on supply and it will be a day or two before I pick more up.

And I'm unsure of how to best enjoy my last bit.

My initial plan was to smoke it and play some Halo 4 because that's pretty fun. But today it's like 60 degrees out which feels amazing so perhaps listening some tunes and going for a walk would be nice. The only thing is it's raining. I'd still be willing to walk though.

And on top of those two options... I am getting drunk tonight, so perhaps I might be best saving the bowl for when i drink? I plan on getting hammered though so I'm not sure how big of a difference it would make.
    But weed and alcohol are a good combo.

What do? First suggestion of these 3 options is what I'll do

2. #2 LSDForPeace, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    Roll up a J and go for a stroll :smoke:

Edit: I guess if it's raining though just take a pipe haha.

3. I just smoked my last bowl, just sat back and let the high take over, definitely the way to go imo

4. Next question:

Through the city or through nature? Bearing in mind it's raining so it will be muddy.

Yeah, I want GC to plan my day for me.

5. Little of both if possible?

If it's super muddy and there is no cover though then just go through the city.

6. #6 Fire Stone, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    for me, that would probably depend on the city, and whether you're in the mood to be around people or would rather have some solitude

7. Also true.

8. I live in a smaller town. Like there's plenty of normal shit like Walmart and other popular big stores, a movie theater, and all that. But my side of town is smaller/older so it's mostly old brick 2 story buildings and shit like that, if you know what I mean. Nothing spectacular but at the same time I definitely like the vibe of places like that. A lot of places on one side of town are really run down looking but it's not ghetto or anything so it's nice.

I'd get the same amount of solitudein town or in the woods. Nobody ever really walks around. Most I'd see are some cars drive by

Fuck, now that I think of it I'd love to walk through a big city with a lot of people right now. Walking in big places in a light rain is awesome to me.

9. City! I wouldnt mind blazing and checking out the arts district here, but it's in down town and Im not about to bus it for like 2 hours.

10. Smoke most of it and go for a walk and then play halo and if you have a little bit to save so you can take a couple hits right before you drink do that.