Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

last bit of oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeyjays420, Jan 18, 2013.

1. I have an glass dish that has my last bit of reclaim, but i cant seem to get all of the residue off of that or a glass ash catcher i have. I was thinking of soaking the inside with rubbing alcohol and letting that dry then scraping it. is there more to the process or something better? it would be tough to get a razor blade down into the dish and scrape everything, so ive been using a paper clip and the oil seems to just ooze over/under it with the last little bit. im melting it a bit before i scrape it, otherwise its been rock solid and not budge when i've tried -_-

thanks.

couldnt seem to find a thread with this, but im sure there's already a few.....

2. guitar pick or playing card

3. Iso soak them and let it evaporate or heat purge would work. Or you can lightly torch your dish and try to melt the errl onto some parchment or something