Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last bit of G13 + Isopropyl Oil -- Pics + Vid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Emohokaywhy, Jan 8, 2010.

1. #1 Emohokaywhy, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
    Hey guys,

I picked up 2oz of this G13XHashplant about 2-3 months ago, and I'm down to my last nug of this excellent stuff. I hate to see it go!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also decided to run ~3.5gs of bud with isopropyl alcohol to make a bit of oil. It tastes pretty decent but i think BHO is the best still :).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcfgw1AvpQQ]YouTube - mookrt[/ame]

2. Nice rip bro!

3. Nice bong man, and nice buds. What song is that by the way?

4. I'm a little confused as to what you're doing in the beginning of your video? I've never sseen someone light it like that or use a bowl head like that?

nice ganjj too.

5. Thanks dude :)!

That song is Das EFX - They Want EFX

I'm lighting a titanium nail till it gets red hot. Then put the oil on the hot nail and it turns to vapor :), then inhale.

6. Crazy bud in the first picture, and I like how you picked up some weight too, 2 eggs ain't to bad lol. Oh and is that glass piece you put over your bowl to kinda vaporize it, did you buy that for that specific thing? Or is it used for something else and you just improvised, cuz I love that idea, you can basically have a vaporizer but you hit it water filtered!! :smoking:

Almost forgot to comment on the oil, I love seein that golden honey, looks so yummy haha.

7. Ya, that nail is for that reason :). Vaping concentrates =D. Thanks for the kind comments :).