Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last 4 months pickups and pieces

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bubble_Bubble, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Hey all, havent had a computer for the last 4 months, so I figured I'd let you all in on the few pieces and pickups I've had. both of the pieces came from a store where nothing has a price, its all haggle.

This is my grinder, its all metal 4 pieces, cost me $20.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is my new pipe, and first dry piece that wasnt home made. cost me $15
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is some northern lights I got for $50
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here's 3g's of haze that I got for $50.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the motherload... 7g's of haze for $100
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sorry for some of the sub-par photo's my camera doesnt have a manual focus.

2. That aint even a gram man.

Buds look chronic as hell though!
    Enjoy.

3. it was 3 on the button, it looks small cause the ass you sold it to me basically crushed it into oblivion, yet to go back to him. I only took pics of the nice ones, the rest was basically crumbs.

4. why do people do that with bags of weed?

if I wanted my drugs in the corner of a baggy I'd buy some crack.. you know?

5. man, what a mess. figure when people take pics in their rooms or desktops, they might possibly straighten up a little bit.

herb doesnt look bad but you couldve gotten a better grinder. looks like the dot shop special.

6. wtf I'm gonna clean up my room for some people whom I have never met and never will meet's benefit? Na man..

I really like that dry piece, thing looks sick haha. Dank looking buds too, cheers man

7. #7 Bubble_Bubble, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    its a nice piece, wooden bowl gives it an interesting flavour. All that bud is gone now =( smoked that last of it about 2 weeks ago, been to broke to buy anything since. Hopefully when my federal check comes I'll be able to grab some, and I get paid next friday. so it'll be a party over here.

the grinder is good. magnetic top. and for $20? not gonna complain, thing shreds nicely.