Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last 3 sacks start tasting very weird about half way through

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cube89, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I can deal with the taste. It's just the possibility that I could be harming myself that bothers me.

2. You'd think after a week you'd be feeling the effects if the weed was bad.

I think you are safe man.

3. A pic would help.

4. lol I don't think these will do any good but its the best I can do, my camera sucks.

Attached Files:

• 2 (1).jpg
      2 (1).jpg
      File size:
      26.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      25.1 KB
      Views:
  5. Anyone tell anything from those pics? lol

6. The grower might not of flushed proplerly

7. yeah i say you change the bong water and while your at it,clean the bong with Iso alcohol and kosher salt,works like a charm :cool:

8. Yes definitely clean your piece!
    If that doesn't work get a second opinion from a friend.

9. I cleaned it already >.>

10. do you leave your bag open or do you close it up or wrap it closed? ive noticed that weed can smell and taste a little more stale if you leave it open. but idk about the chemical smell your describling.