Lasers

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by goalie75, Mar 8, 2011.

1. A little more than 2 hours from now!!!! :D:D:D:D

I can hardly remember the last time I was actually excited for a modern rap album. lol

2. Don't get too excited, it's not very good

3. Shit. I don't how I missed the leak. At least I won't have to wait another hour.

4. lasers wasnt that good i got it like a week ago lol

5. I have yet to hear the album myself but I 've heard mixed things about. Like his lyrics are on point but its just way too pop sounding. Oh well at least he should be done with Atlantic now. Should def sign with G.O.O.D.

6. Yea, lyrics are amazing, but most of those beats aren't cuttin it. I like at least half the album though. Its good shit to wake up the world and tell people to get they shit together. L-U-P the man, cuz, the brand that the fans trust So even if they ban us, they'll never slow my plans up.

7. Unlike the critics, I blame the mediocrity of this album on Atlantic. They are who chose the songs for the album. I really hope Lupe gets out of his or is done with his contract with them. Any other label that would give him more artistic control would be so much better. Then we could start to see more albums like The Cool and Food and Liquor.

8. blame it on atlantic

fuck it..just copped it..and its dope.

9. #9 ZarTheDragon, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
    cool album.

beats arent the best..

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING!

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71McnVwWPwU]YouTube - Lupe Fiasco - All Black Everything (w/ lyrics)[/ame]

11. best song is beautiful lasers