Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

laser surgery and smoking

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 4puff2puff0pass, Apr 2, 2008.

1. I just recently had laser eye surgery for a torn retina. Its very simple surgery, and I wouldn't even call it surgery. I'm just wondering if anybody knew whether or not it would matter if I smoked after just having the surgery yesterday. would it do anything at all? there is no pain or anything associated with the surgery, i'm just worried it might make my problem worse and cause my retina to re-tear. if anyone knows i'd appreciate some feedback. if this is the wrong forum to post in i'm sorry too.

2. i would say that you're fine to smoke just because of the fact that no one has proven that smoking damages any part of your body.
    also i belive cannabis releaves occular pressure, so it might help recovery? haha idk