laser dome!

Discussion in 'General' started by toketillyachoke, Dec 17, 2003.

1. i finally got a interview for a plac eup around here called the laser dome its in moutnjoy and i mite get to work there :) but only weekends 20 hrs a week with pay like 7-10 dollars

2. It's a job and you'll have money!!!!!

3. ^ yea no shit, I'd kill for a job like that

tommrow I go get application for the old person homes kitchens, lol, what a great job

4. http://www.laserdome.com/ its like a arcade and a laser tage place heres some pictures of it I have been wanting a job here for along tiem so i just decide to put a application didn't think i would gte the job but i get to go to a inter view sounds great. te reson i got it is because i made a cove rletter for them and a professional resume for them . if any one would like a resume or a cover letter made i would be glade to do it im very good with microsoft xp im certified in word acess power point and excell so if any of you need help ever just post a message or private message me i would be glade to help.

Attached Files:

5. That job sounds cool as hell. Good luck!!

6. ^^
    That girl looks like she's trippjn` out! Ah man, I bet I'd have a siezure if I was stoned and was looking at those laser lights...