Laser and bud

Discussion in 'General' started by missD, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Ive been trying to look this up everywhere and nothing! But Ive been getting laser hair removal treatments for a while. I'm at the point where the numbing cream has no effect, and Im a nervous wreck. I just want to know if there's anyone that knows if having a sesh would be an issue before my appt? :confused:

2. Don't think it has killed anyone yet.:cool:

3. Try it and find out. It shouldn't be a problem, but there is only one way to find out. :bongin:

4. I would recommend a certain unmentionable with numbing properties, its mostly taken up the nose.... If you know what I mean.

5. Yea I'm not worried about dying--just hair growth and if it would make even more sensitive during the treatment lol. And I dont like nose candy. And that's actually a derivative of benzocaine FYI and its failed me so far!

6. [quote name='"J.T"']I would recommend a certain unmentionable with numbing properties, its mostly taken up the nose.... If you know what I mean.[/quote]

No just no

7. I guess I'm gonna have to experiment. I will report the aftermath lol

8. Rest in Peace missD

Nah I'm kidding
    I don't see why it would be an issue
    :smoke:

9. Whatever happened to simply shaving?

10. I love the fact I never have to worry a day in my life about shaving anything ever! Doesnt make me lazy maybe a bit vain, but fuck it! :p