larry the cable guy

Discussion in 'General' started by poodog313, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Im not a die hard fan or anything, but i work at a full service car wash and they give out free tickets for all sorts of shit..long story short I got 2 free FRONT ROW tickets to see larry the cable guy next friday...let me tell you i havent been so excited since i found a quarter in my poop

now all i need is a fat sack and ill be set :smoking:

2. that should be a good time

3. Do something eye-catching and maybe he'll rip on you

4. ill wear a shirt "rip on me"....

but naw i mgoin with a couple guys from work and were gonna get all ripped....the manager is a huge drunk though so im sure he'll be straight wasted....im thinkin he will be the one getting ripped on for actin a fool...or his hoopleheaded wife with these crazy cocked eyes that look completely lost....i hope i dont have to sit by this lady

5. Larry doesn't talk like that and I forget what his real name is but it's not even Larry.

The whole thing is a sham, not that I condone "actual" rednecks either.

But still, fake.

6. sweet. larry the cable guy is funny. hes more of the raw redneck comedy guy. have fun

7. this is true ^^

he wasnt always 'larry the cable guy' and its just a routine. Like i said Im not a diehard fan, but i figure ill go open minded, high as hell, lookin to laugh and have a good night, and im sure i will.

I mean shit........its not like I paid for these front row tickets. all im worried about is making sure i have a sack a week from now.

8. Dude you just got carrot ninja'd... like when you try to point out a hot chick in a crowd to your friend and a fat chick just walks right in front of her.

I don't care who ya are that's funny right there...

-I had to do it.

9. #9 Bleezie_King, Oct 18, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
    he's pretty funny

Ron White is better i think

my dad goes ape shit over him though

got a signed book by him and dvds and some other shit

but i digress

Ron White is better

10. digress

11. I agree...

Larry the cable guys true voice is fucking annoying as hell...
    He was one of the worst comedians I've ever seen before inventing Larry the Cable guy.. :rolleyes:

12. you found a quarter in your poo? Them quarters tastin goood eh?:p

but hell yeah dude, thats a badass prize. Any live show is always bound to be fun, and he is funny, and being in the crowd is always more interactive than tv..:smoke::smoke:

13. it wasnt nessicarily a prize more of a job perk. pretty sweet for workin at a car wash.

14. ya so this show is on friday and today is monday and i dont think ill be able to get a bag by then....

my city is dry as hell lately cuz of a couple big busts, fuckin sucks.