Larry the cable guy before he was Larry...

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by SlimPickins, Dec 13, 2007.

1. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VROn7ZvVoW8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VROn7ZvVoW8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. He's not that good, but he's better than the Larry character.

3. Wow, he comes off really gay in this video...NTTAWTT

But what a contrast

4. Yea, I like this character better than his Larry one, but they both suck.

It's astonishing to me who becomes famous in America nowadays...

5. He laughs at his joke way too much. Better than Larry the Cableguy though. Which isn't saying much...

6. His joke style is exactly the same, same delivery too. He just doesn't act like a stupid redneck.

7. haha. Holy shit when the hell did they do standup comedy on A&E???? WTF? He sounds like Jeff Foxworthy haha.

GIT-R-DONE

8. sucks, but I agree with everyone else on it being better than the cable guy act.

9. the now and then comparison is funny...

10. bump...just saw an interview of the larry the cable guy...haha its funny how is entire TV persona is the 'cable guy'....but hey man....the man is makin money...

::edit:: the amazing thing is that he was being all 'being serious' and talking about 'the family' which I think is real...but I mean its weird seeing this guy who is putting up a serious as shit interview, fake...ya know? it really makes you think about TV....and all the people you see on it...makes you think....

every single last one of them that you see is thinking..."hey! its the camera...money..money..money..money...act!" its almost sad....kinda like they are in a zoo...but they are the ones 'living it up'...but on the flip side they trade privacy..which is a biggie in my book...

Kinda makes me think about the government...wow lol..wow...
    welps thats mys twos cents

11. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Seems gay, skinny, not redneck. Honestly lost all respect I ever had for him.

12. thats like saying a regular shit is better than burning diarrhea.

either way, its still shit.

13. im glad i never experienced the 80s

it just looks so damn goofy

14. he was better then

he definitly comes off as being uhm...a little "too happy"

15. He fails at making me laugh either way.

16. Damn... I knew Larry was just a character, but I didn't realize just how much he was putting on. Coming from someone who was born and raised in the south, he does a pretty good impression of a typical redneck. I definitely didn't expect to hear a Midwest accent coming from him.

17. his movies royally blow