Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Largest Bong Hits....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Memnon, Apr 23, 2001.

1. Recently a friend and I were discussing what the largest bong hits we thought we could handle were.

Me being a vet of 15 years now I know I can at least clear a 4 footer in 1 fell swoop and 5 feet wasn't too hard on me last time I tried...but he said he wanted to see which one of us could handle 6 feet in 1 hit the most.

I'll tell you, after about 30 tries I was stoned off my ass (as way my friend) and I hadn't been able to clear the 6 foot tube in 1 hit throughout all my attempts.

= ) I'm content with 5 feet, but I guess some people like them bigger. *grins*

2. Wha...?

This makes no sense to me.What do you mean'bout these 5feet tokes? My only guess would be that you are clearing the smoke out of a 5 foot bong...

3. I stated even in the topic "LARGEST BONG HITS" that I was talking about BONGS.

:cool:

4. you think 5 foot bong hits are big, you should try out The Great Canadian Bucket.Cut off the bottom of a calligan bottle (use it insted of a 2L)and fill up the bathtub

[ April 26, 2001: Message edited by: Wish_I_Was_In_Amsterdam ]

5. Cough cough, wheeeeeeze! :D

6. 11 Foot with 6 water chambers going through Ice 3 times and with a 2 inch diameter rush hole. Cleared it first time never done it again fucked me up too much!

7. i bought this bong some years ago and its fun to toke from it.

[​IMG]

PS it didnt include the woman. :(

8. 11 feet sounds impressive, but considering the size of the human lung and the amount of smoke contained in a tube with a 3 inch diameter i think its impossible to clear over 6 feet

9. I swear to you on any ones life that you could think of that it was 11 foot long. I don't think are tubes are 3" wide more like two but it did have 2 "bells" the size of your baseballs if your American and one big bell about twice that width. It also had a pop chamber for the last two foot that cleared it instantly. My mate has it on video but its not on a computer. If I can get a copy of it Ill post it onto the Internet.

Are Normal bong size is about 4-5 foot with the one large bell and three water chambers :)

10. I see waht you're saying malco. That sounds like a cool ass bong, i bet it got you ripped. I'm seeing the size from your reply. Keep on tokin'. peace.

11. Darn...Looks like "largest" bong hit means how tall it was. I like a fat bowl myself. It's not length that's so important, but girth... ;)...just ask .
    Happy Trails..........jack

[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: Jack Griffin ]

12. Well if you are talking amount of smoke... def a gravity bong. But if you want to know how many feet of bong, I cleared a 5 1/2 ft bong in 1 breath.... kicked my ass :D

Mesh_Kase

• Like Like x 1